Pir - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pir

Unregistered
    As an old cop taught me, which is not done these days to young officers. It's about the Statute Book. The statutes are there if you need them. It's the Spirit of the Law from those books to be carried out and use a lot of discretion to be a successful cop and carry out the law and keeping the peace as an officer. This knowledge has been lost with the newer cops on the job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please stop sending us emails.
    Ok mutt and jeff. Go back to sleep.

Unregistered
    Ok mutt and jeff. Go back to sleep.
    Who is Jeff?

Unregistered
    This is what you get with Stat based Enforcement.
    I like that post, so true. This placed has slowed down quite a bit and maybe has gotten a grip with what is going on. Being prepared to respond to major incidents they have done a good job, and have finally given the stat driven police type of police work a break. This agency I feel is a progressive agency and tries to stay up with the other surrounding agencies. The marijuana arrest have finally taken a back seat as the major arrest here and gets officers kudos for all those arrests, even for finding a seed of it and making an arrest or weak arrest on paraphernalia that will never get prosecuted by the SAO. This agency is still not in line with the rest of the surrounding agencies in Hillsborough county, but doing better.

Unregistered
    Who is Jeff?
    Angry nobody.

Unregistered
    The emails will continue and there isn’t a fukcing thing you can do about it. Pusssy asss little biiitch!

Unregistered
    The emails will continue and there isn’t a fukcing thing you can do about it. Pusssy asss little biiitch!
    Actually I put all emails from her to my junk box. Jokes on you.... pusssssy assss little biiiitch

Unregistered
    Angry nobody. Proven.

Unregistered
    Angry nobody. Proven.
    Here we go! The sexist losers are upset because she won’t let them “get some”. Typical boys with little tiny dikks!

Unregistered
    Here we go! The sexist losers are upset because she won’t let them “get some”. Typical boys with little tiny dikks!
    Shut up troll you're drunk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast