Sergeant Situation - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Marco Island is on the gulf coast south of here.

Unregistered
    So is the Chief going to put all the officers mentioned on the SHT on admin leave also? They all did what DM did, which was within policy! She’s f%ing horrible as a person or leader. I trust a rattlesnake in my hand more than I trust her. I wish all her garbage decisions and hypocrisy would come to light. She serves herself by stepping all over officers Lts and Sgts. No honorable cop respects her. The only reason the command staff and the DC don’t speak up is cause they are afraid of her calculated retribution and losing the $$$. Either that, or they are brainwashed and truly believe they are in the right. CDK is handing out write ups to everyone under him who doesn’t bow the knee. Take a stand for what’s right leaders! Remember the oath you took to protect and serve others. The rest of us, ride it out hoping for safe waters. Seasoned officers, steady on to retirement and band together. Young officers, put your life vests on and be ready to save yourselves from a ship that may sink. Have your plan B, put applications in other places, work on another career, etc. We need you and want you, but many of us old timers fully support you if you walk away. Watch each other’s backs from brass knives.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So is the Chief going to put all the officers mentioned on the SHT on admin leave also? They all did what DM did, which was within policy! She’s f%ing horrible as a person or leader. I trust a rattlesnake in my hand more than I trust her. I wish all her garbage decisions and hypocrisy would come to light. She serves herself by stepping all over officers Lts and Sgts. No honorable cop respects her. The only reason the command staff and the DC don’t speak up is cause they are afraid of her calculated retribution and losing the $$$. Either that, or they are brainwashed and truly believe they are in the right. CDK is handing out write ups to everyone under him who doesn’t bow the knee. Take a stand for what’s right leaders! Remember the oath you took to protect and serve others. The rest of us, ride it out hoping for safe waters. Seasoned officers, steady on to retirement and band together. Young officers, put your life vests on and be ready to save yourselves from a ship that may sink. Have your plan B, put applications in other places, work on another career, etc. We need you and want you, but many of us old timers fully support you if you walk away. Watch each other’s backs from brass knives.
    Been here a few years, been on the edge of going to another department, or just switching careers in general. If this department is going to have this much heat on it and this much lack of leadership, we are in trouble. Command staff is letting this ship sink and I’m not sure what to do. Last thing I need is to end up like DM or that Atlanta cop.

Unregistered
    DC and command staff need to step up and admit that Chief wanted to fire DM instead of just placing him on leave and under investigation. Otherwise they are nothing more than her lap dogs.

Unregistered
    When you see sergeants bailing early, it's time to throw on a life preserver and jump ship. I'm too old to look elsewhere, but am considering every day of skipping drop and just retiring. The grass is greener for the young folks, that for sure. Every day you stay here, you get a day older, and it gets harder to leave. Look at how the brass have treated all involved at the DM call. Nobody did anything wrong. Run away and run away fast.

Unregistered
    Now the chief has 2 separate luncheons planned for “select” officers. One lunch date for black only officers and another lunch date for the hispanics. WTF is this? No luncheon for white officers? Damn! Supposedly to collaborate and see how to better reach the community. How much more divisive can she be?!?! She is so clueless it’s shocking. When she first came to SPD, she invited all female officers only to a lunch. When will she have lunch for us white male officers? What a disgrace. I’ve heard from some that are on the invitation lists and they felt offended by the segregated invitation. She’s basically looking for token minorities to make superstars she can parade for the media. Maybe she should take care of the SPD family instead of worrying about politics and social pandering. How about you go to shift briefings, meet individually with officers, actually at least pretend you care. Pathetic leadership.

Unregistered
    Now the chief has 2 separate luncheons planned for “select” officers. One lunch date for black only officers and another lunch date for the hispanics. WTF is this? No luncheon for white officers? Damn! Supposedly to collaborate and see how to better reach the community. How much more divisive can she be?!?! She is so clueless it’s shocking. When she first came to SPD, she invited all female officers only to a lunch. When will she have lunch for us white male officers? What a disgrace. I’ve heard from some that are on the invitation lists and they felt offended by the segregated invitation. She’s basically looking for token minorities to make superstars she can parade for the media. Maybe she should take care of the SPD family instead of worrying about politics and social pandering. How about you go to shift briefings, meet individually with officers, actually at least pretend you care. Pathetic leadership.
    That shit is crazy.she might as well keep it status quo. She ain’t been meeting with the blacks and Hispanics, why now. Trying to act like she freaking care. All she wanna do is get them at a table give them some finger food, take their damn pic and load that shit up on SPD Facebook page. And say, hey look black and Hispanic community I’m with y’all I fed some of y’all. Ha. I see right through that BS. Where’s my white male meeting I work here to

Unregistered
    It’s not even leadership at this point. That ship sailed a long time ago. There are other agencies in the Tampa bay that have actual “leadership” it’s not found at SPD. This is 100% pandering all day long.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123