Sergeant Situation - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    I saw today that yet another Sergeant left the great SPD. The post said he did 21 years...Why did he leave before the 25 year mark? Are things getting so bad at your agency that cops are leaving when they can. Someone told me the morale is beyond atrocious right now.

Unregistered
    Morale has been terrible since dipino arrived. She is a fraud. She has zero leadership skills, and has picked a command staff equally deficient as leaders. We have more internal affairs investigations than departments 10 times our size. And that's not to mention the lower level investigations. You'd have to be a fool to do police work that may require putting hands on someone. Look to fast she threw poor dm to the wolves. She did the exact same thing to DGilb when she first arrived. She threw a bbq for Newtown when kg was almost killed by a mob.

There will be many more exits. Any rookie who isn't looking elsewhere is a fool.

Unregistered
    The Chief and her command staff will soon have some explaining to do. Just wait a few hours...

Unregistered
    Give us a little preview of what’s to come

Unregistered
    Command staff is waiting for the shoe to drop on how they threw DM under the bus.

Unregistered
    Maybe the reason she can't comment is because she's on vacation yet again. It can't be that she doesn't want to admit that she was untruthful. But isn't the DC around to answer some questions?

https://www.heraldtribune.com/news/2...e-reports-show

Unregistered
    If she would have supported her officers from the start this would be long over with. She's a trash leader, throws anyone and everyone under the bus to save herself and it's finally co e back to bite her. I hope it bites her hard. Worst leader in SPD history.

Unregistered
    I agree. She would have been better off defending DM and everyone else involved. Instead of taking away the VNR the command staff should’ve come out and said “ya we use the VNR” and explained the amount of training we do for it and explained how useful it is. And if you don’t know something here is a silly “leadership” lesson go ask someone who knows. But instead of going to SG and maybe learning you fools made idiots of yourself and SPD.

By doing what you’ve done and having zero backbone you’ve given the HT, some silly “expert in the UOF and barfield Ammo to write nonsense articles about use of force.

Have a backbone before you completely loose this department.

Unregistered
    Agreed. You know something must be really wrong when Barfield is sticking up for the rank and file and blaming the leadership.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe the reason she can't comment is because she's on vacation yet again. It can't be that she doesn't want to admit that she was untruthful. But isn't the DC around to answer some questions?

https://www.heraldtribune.com/news/2...e-reports-show
    "...she's on vacation yet again"??

Is it true that Bernie actually has a primary residence on the east coast and that's where she spends much of her time? I have heard that from 3 different people over time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast