Sergeant Situation
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Sergeant Situation

What is going on at SPD with the Sergeants?! 2 have abruptly put in their 2 week notices. 2 are projected to leave by the end of the year before reaching their 25 years! Is it possible that all the unreasonable dictates from the command staff and Bernie are finally forcing the last line of defense for officers to just leave? Could it be that all these silly witch hunt write ups against officers is finally forcing supervisors to walk away? Wake up Chief and stop pandering to the city, public, and the media. Take care of your people. I heard that you have not had a face to face with your troops since the beginning of the pandemic! And now with civil unrest against police, and you still haven't come out of your cave so they can at least see your shadow? Is this true? Is this SPD's "great leader"?

Unregistered
    All true. She communicates through memorandum. Many more will be abruptly leaving soon. She is atrocious. Her command staff, also atrocious. If you're young enough to go elsewhere, do it. Now. Before you waste any more time .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you're young enough to go elsewhere, do it. Now. Before you waste any more time.
    Law enforcement is changing nationwide. It's not just here. The grass is not greener anywhere else, as is evidenced by everything you are seeing on the MSM. After President Donald J. Trump is reelected, then things will settle down, but not before then. Things will continue to escalate for political reasons.

Unregistered
    The state of spd has nothing to do with the state of the country. The day Bernie arrived is the day this play started to suck. She thinks her job is to punish cops. It should be the opposite. But as she stated to the Observer, "they are like pigs in the mud, and she wants to hose us off but we won't get out of the mud"

Unregistered
    The state of spd has nothing to do with the state of the country. The day Bernie arrived is the day this play started to suck. She thinks her job is to punish cops. It should be the opposite. But as she stated to the Observer, "they are like pigs in the mud, and she wants to hose us off but we won't get out of the mud"
    If you were in her shoes, what are the top three things you would do?

Unregistered
    1. Support my officers.
    2. Promote based on knowledge, experience, and talent.
    3. Show upto shift briefings, and let everyone see that I cared.

I would not have pictures posted with me sitting at a table all alone like royalty, and all my henchman sitting behind me, no table, showing that they are subservient to her.

Unregistered

Well, for starters I would be sure DM who is on admin leave doesn’t get criminally charged or reprimanded for simply doing his job. I would pay very close attention to what’s going on amongst the Atlanta PD and how they stood by their colleague. Would hate to see that happen here.

Unregistered
    Well, for starters I would be sure DM who is on admin leave doesn’t get criminally charged or reprimanded for simply doing his job. I would pay very close attention to what’s going on amongst the Atlanta PD and how they stood by their colleague. Would hate to see that happen here.
    The Atlanta officer was sacrificed to the "politically correct gods." He committed no criminal violations of law. When politicians cater to the demands of mobs, then it reinforces their behavior -- and it will not stop in the future. Anyway, DM had to be investigated to appease the "politically correct gods." Hopefully, the investigative outcome will be based on fairness, in lieu of an unjust punishment to reinforce the behavior of the mob. The investigation came about because of distorative MSM reporting.

Unregistered

There’s free training videos for leaders of law enforcement agencies online. Simply use any device with internet access and visit www.youtube.com and using the search bar type keyword “Grady Judd”.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3166968]There’s free training videos for leaders of law enforcement agencies online. Simply use any device with internet access and visit www.youtube.com and using the search bar type keyword “Grady Judd”.[/

Our Chief is to busy babysitting her dog at work to do any real policing. We are the laughing stock of law enforcement. Leave the damn dog at home, geez.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast