Time for a real Union - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    I’m going in the drop good luck

Unregistered
    Bring back Bello and his highchair for real leadership

Unregistered
    Thank you Kevin for fighting for us. All these $hit talkers don’t know the complexities of dealing with a horrible Chief that has temper tantrums when he doesn’t get it his way. Coupled with a Manager that only brags on his emails that have no relevancy to the subject matter line. Now war has been declared on the Rank and File so all I can say, bring it on!

Unregistered
    Happy Father’s Day to all you mother f——-s

Unregistered
    Screw Jimmy Noballess. He should resign and go work for BLM. He is a Manager not a politician. He needs to keep his personal political beliefs to himself.

Unregistered
    Jimmy tell us more about your wife being the head of the Florida Bar because we really care. What an out of touch city official you are dude.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you Kevin for fighting for us. All these $hit talkers don’t know the complexities of dealing with a horrible Chief that has temper tantrums when he doesn’t get it his way. Coupled with a Manager that only brags on his emails that have no relevancy to the subject matter line. Now war has been declared on the Rank and File so all I can say, bring it on!
    Thanks Kevin, some of us know that is not easy being with the union during these troubled times!

Unregistered
    Bello, Bello, Bello hes my man

Unregistered
    Bello Bello he’s our man With the 5% fop pay back and a deal with the city to be promoted over budget if he can’t screw the union no one can

Unregistered
    Maybe Bello can get us an FOP10 this time around. And if we're lucky, this time he can bargain our pension to 75% in exchange for him getting promoted to Lieutenant.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast