APB: Nationwide Blue Flue - A United Effort - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    A lot of talk but I bet that’s all it is. There’s no unity, no balls, and too many scabs waiting to grab up the overtime caused by the risk brothers might take for each other. I truly wish you all the best but I think the fight has beaten out of too many of you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A lot of talk but I bet that’s all it is. There’s no unity, no balls, and too many scabs waiting to grab up the overtime caused by the risk brothers might take for each other. I truly wish you all the best but I think the fight has beaten out of too many of you.
    I’m afraid you’re right. There’s not much talk about it in this forum... usually the top 3-5 ongoing posts are idiots who are obsessed over Tony, Israel and Pollock . Meanwhile the topic of unity to send a strong message drowns beneath the flood of keyboard warriors who gossip like little ****s wearing a school dress.

There’s no momentum putting a plan in place to actually do something as a whole, as a brother/sisterhood to show these fake politicians not to f*ck with us. Even this thread just has two pages of small talk. Greed will take over the useless sheep who prefer to work OT and fill the spots of those that are actually doing a damn thing about it.

No camaraderie in a moment where we have no one else but each other. It’s a slice and dice environment we live in. Rips away my hope.

Unregistered
    Don't worry about those others. Do your part. Stand for something or fall for anything. We are at a critical point in our nation's history.

Unregistered
    Don't worry about those others. Do your part. Stand for something or fall for anything. We are at a critical point in our nation's history.
    I agree, there is always peer pressure call the scabs out publicly and blackball the weak.

Unregistered
    Brothers and sisters: There is a nationwide blue flu in effect for the following dates:

July 3rd, July 4th and July 5th 2020

United we are powerful as a whole. This is the time to back each other up. To express our solidarity with what happened to the officers at Atlanta PD. To express our solidarity with the rest of the law enforcement community who fall victim from
    poor leadership including Sheriff’s, Police Chiefs and Elected Official’s who choose to hang us in public with no due process in order to appease the mob (for votes and acceptance).

This is the moment brothers and sisters... our moment to make history and let the world know that we cannot be punished for upholding an oath that we made.

Please share the dates. Let our community know.

Even Tallahassee PD is coming down with the Blue Flu over the 4th of July weekend.

Unregistered
    BSO deputies sergeants and Lt don't have the balls to do this. They can't even vote to remove a sheriff nevertheless pick a right one.

Unregistered
    https://bluelivesmatter.blue/atlanta...lue-flu-day-3/

God bless them & keep them strong!

Unregistered
    Love it!! But you guys got lazy and we don't expect much. We will know where to find you...watching Netflix under the trees.
    No one is gonna give up on a shot at that extra $$. And then not work for it to boot.
    Sorry, but it's what generally the profession has become. Lazy. Greedy. Mismanaged taxpayer funds.

Unregistered
    Who’s got a pair of balls for this? You f*cking pussies will be 10-8 guaranteed. It can be you under the guillotine just for doing your job... always remember that.

Unregistered
    Love it!! But you guys got lazy and we don't expect much. We will know where to find you...watching Netflix under the trees.
    No one is gonna give up on a shot at that extra $$. And then not work for it to boot.
    Sorry, but it's what generally the profession has become. Lazy. Greedy. Mismanaged taxpayer funds.
    Mismanagement of taxpayer funds, oh, you want to talk to Tony! He's on the 5th floor.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast