APB: Nationwide Blue Flue - A United Effort
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

APB: Nationwide Blue Flue - A United Effort

Brothers and sisters: There is a nationwide blue flu in effect for the following dates:

July 3rd, July 4th and July 5th 2020

United we are powerful as a whole. This is the time to back each other up. To express our solidarity with what happened to the officers at Atlanta PD. To express our solidarity with the rest of the law enforcement community who fall victim from
    poor leadership including Sheriff’s, Police Chiefs and Elected Official’s who choose to hang us in public with no due process in order to appease the mob (for votes and acceptance).

This is the moment brothers and sisters... our moment to make history and let the world know that we cannot be punished for upholding an oath that we made.

Please share the dates. Let our community know.

Unregistered
    Um, so only the rookie shifts?

Unregistered

I think the Democrat party SNOWFLAKES on our site can work a zone!😅😂

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Brothers and sisters: There is a nationwide blue flu in effect for the following dates:

United we are powerful as a whole. This is the time to back each other up. To express our solidarity with what happened to the officers at Atlanta PD. To express our solidarity with the rest of the law enforcement community who fall victim from
    poor leadership including Sheriff’s, Police Chiefs and Elected Official’s who choose to hang us in public with no due process in order to appease the mob (for votes and acceptance).

This is the moment brothers and sisters... our moment to make history and let the world know that we cannot be punished for upholding an oath that we made.

My Cleveland PD Sergeant father once told me , there are going to be times when the people you are trying to protect, serve and help, including your own supervisors, will sh........t on you. OK, Thats one thing, but son............ when they try to RUB your nose in it, hit back and hit back hard!

Stay HOME , DO NOT CUT YOUR LAWN, get some rest and fluids.

Use that sick time and remember your hoax sheriff is TONEY the drug dealer and murderer. So he hates YOU and everything you and your kids stand for.

Unregistered
    My Cleveland PD Sergeant father once told me , there are going to be times when the people you are trying to protect, serve and help, including your own supervisors, will sh........t on you. OK, Thats one thing, but son............ when they try to RUB your nose in it, hit back and hit back hard!

Stay HOME , DO NOT CUT YOUR LAWN, get some rest and fluids.

Use that sick time and remember your hoax sheriff is TONEY the drug dealer and murderer. So he hates YOU and everything you and your kids stand for.
    I’m In, cough cough cough. Oh crap it’s really a hangover I’m still calling out SICK!

Unregistered

There will be a big sale on TVs July 6th on craigslists....

Unregistered

Hahahaha! So true!

There will be a big sale on TVs July 6th on craigslists....

Unregistered
    We need our QRF guys to turn in Equiment and every Deputy needs to turn in their taser.
    We have a shit bag DA and a piece of shit murdering drug using Sheriff that is attacking innocent Deputies. We need to start fighting back and standing up for ourselves.

Unregistered
    Whaaaaaaaaay?

Unregistered
    100% all in! #BlueFlu

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast