Clark and Whatley

Unregistered

Clark and Whatley

Clark and Whatley have made the Dems look like fools on the debates/ forum, Clark is well spoken and calls Tony out in soft spoken sophisticated way and Whatley calls Tony out like a pit bull was let off his leash. Makes good balance.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Clark and Whatley have made the Dems look like fools on the debates/ forum, Clark is well spoken and calls Tony out in soft spoken sophisticated way and Whatley calls Tony out like a pit bull was let off his leash. Makes good balance.
    If they combine powers they might have a chance. I like Clark a lot, he sounds like he knows his stuff

Unregistered
    That’s all Twat-face has is name calling. He repeats whatever you dummies want to hear. He is a bios of rocks folks who couldn’t stay awake on his shift....This guy is a solid TURD! He is real tough behind a computer screen.....

Unregistered

Pollocks

That’s all Twat-face has is name calling. He repeats whatever you dummies want to hear. He is a bios of rocks folks who couldn’t stay awake on his shift....This guy is a solid TURD! He is real tough behind a computer screen.....
    I knew this would get a response from Pollocks people. You wait Pollock is next .

Unregistered
    I knew this would get a response from Pollocks people. You wait Pollock is next .
    Go massage Israel’s balls. All and I mean ALL the negativity and name calling is coming from Israel’s 3 supporters. Israel is a cancer, that destroys everything he touches.

Unregistered

Loser

Better apologize Diperna Whatley might decide to go after loser Alvin next. It will be embarrassing .

Unregistered

BS

I have seen Whatley in action in the streets he is also tough in the field. You need to talk to Murphy Delgado Zack etc from training and then say he is only tough on the computer. In the old days he had two guys with a butcher knife and crow bar. He did not shoot them. He did not have a taser. He knocked them both out and the units had to block traffic so that their past out body's didn't get run over by traffic. At the Airport I watched him with other deputies at the airport. He pinned two guys against the elevator with just his fingers. Everybody in roll call was calling him Doctor Spock. And then there is the football player at the airport Jevon Bess he became violent and Whatley had him screaming for Jesus. Everybody in roll call was laughing about that one. So say what you want we needed more cops like him. Old school.

Unregistered
    Clark and Whatley have both done well in the debates, especially Clark. I'm just not sure Broward will elect a Republican. Yes, we need new blood it would be a good time for it. If we have to elect one of the old guys, I say anybody but Tony, he can't be trusted. You can't talk about accountability for others when you yourself thumb your nose at it when it comes to you. If Tony were a true leader, he would understand that accountability starts from the top down. Or at least that's what he use to say when talking about Israel, of course that was before all his secrets surfaced....oops! I guess he never heard that saying about those who live in glass houses should never cast the first stone!

Unregistered

Clark and Whatley have both done well in the debates, especially Clark. I'm just not sure Broward will elect a Republican. Yes, we need new blood it would be a good time for it. If we have to elect one of the old guys, I say anybody but Tony, he can't be trusted. You can't talk about accountability for others when you yourself thumb your nose at it when it comes to you. If Tony were a true leader, he would understand that accountability starts from the top down. Or at least that's what he use to say when talking about Israel, of course that was before all his secrets surfaced....oops! I guess he never heard that saying about those who live in glass houses should never cast the first stone!
    Yeah I like Clark and Whatley, but one is Independent and the other republican . If they find a way to work together they could combine the republican and Independents knocking out the demoncrats.

Unregistered
    I have seen Whatley in action in the streets he is also tough in the field. You need to talk to Murphy Delgado Zack etc from training and then say he is only tough on the computer. In the old days he had two guys with a butcher knife and crow bar. He did not shoot them. He did not have a taser. He knocked them both out and the units had to block traffic so that their past out body's didn't get run over by traffic. At the Airport I watched him with other deputies at the airport. He pinned two guys against the elevator with just his fingers. Everybody in roll call was calling him Doctor Spock. And then there is the football player at the airport Jevon Bess he became violent and Whatley had him screaming for Jesus. Everybody in roll call was laughing about that one. So say what you want we needed more cops like him. Old school.
    He didn’t do sh*t at the airport but embarrass the agency by sleeping in his unit in plain view of the public.