APB: Nationwide Blue Flue - A United Effort - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I notice the numbers rising after each temperature check. Must be a sign.

Unregistered
    This week (including 4th of July) is BlueFlu solidarity for BSO, NYPD, Atlanta PD, Minneapolis PD, Seattle PD and the rest of our brothers and sisters in law enforcement.

Time to unite.

I’m already feeling symptoms.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This week (including 4th of July) is BlueFlu solidarity for BSO, NYPD, Atlanta PD, Minneapolis PD, Seattle PD and the rest of our brothers and sisters in law enforcement.

Time to unite.

I’m already feeling symptoms.
    I'm not feeling well, I think I'm coming down with something.

Unregistered
    I'm not feeling well, I think I'm coming down with something.
    You betcha ya, I clan tell you this I don’t work the whole weekend but I guarantee I will not be going to work on Sunday the 5th.

Unregistered
    You betcha ya, I clan tell you this I don’t work the whole weekend but I guarantee I will not be going to work on Sunday the 5th.
    I'm getting the sniffles, I might be out Friday and Saturday. I probably got my squad sick and they may have to take off too.

Unregistered
    I'm getting the sniffles, I might be out Friday and Saturday. I probably got my squad sick and they may have to take off too.
    Take this seriously folks, this is our time to send a message... Let them loot and burn Broward down.

And if it is your RDO DONT answer your phone for any O.T.

Unregistered
    Will be interesting to see how many deputies have the fortitude to follow through with there bragging? All the new (10 years and under) are all scared of there own shadow. Good luck and stay safe!

Unregistered
    My hemmeroids are inflamed !!! Gotta rest

Unregistered
    I’m hoping for the best but you guys can’t seem to agree on ANYTHING! Put the petty squabbling stuff aside at least for a few days and strike a blow for real Law Enforcement.

Unregistered
    I’m hoping for the best but you guys can’t seem to agree on ANYTHING! Put the petty squabbling stuff aside at least for a few days and strike a blow for real Law Enforcement.
    I’m curious how many selfish *******s are immune to blue flu. Just remember... all it takes is that one incident to put your face on the paper when you were just trying do the right thing... and we have a sheriff that will choose votes over you.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast