Political scapegoats

Unregistered

Political scapegoats

I am truly disgusted at todays news relase of the firing of 2 of our own simply to save face. I honestly thought for a long time that the chief was doing a fairly decent job not playing to political movements and talked a good game. But to fire them in the middle of an investigation???!!!!. Did they even give statements yet. I really hope everyone and I mean everyone starts to do nothing and lets thia place burn.

****ing disgusting from the chiefs office and that half ass IA unit that cant find thier way out of a paper bag. I sure hope a vote of no confidence starts brewing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am truly disgusted at todays news relase of the firing of 2 of our own simply to save face. I honestly thought for a long time that the chief was doing a fairly decent job not playing to political movements and talked a good game. But to fire them in the middle of an investigation???!!!!. Did they even give statements yet. I really hope everyone and I mean everyone starts to do nothing and lets thia place burn.

****ing disgusting from the chiefs office and that half ass IA unit that cant find thier way out of a paper bag. I sure hope a vote of no confidence starts brewing.
    So there is no Due Process for these officers? Sounds like they have an excellent lawsuit. Sue the city and sue the Chief Pratt and Assistant Chief Chief JD Patterson. He is still being sued by other MDPD Officers.

He claims to be a good preacher, but beware of wolves in sheep clothing.

Total hypocrites!! How did he even get selected with all those federal lawsuits he is involved in?

Wtf

Unregistered

Look up the case: White v Miami-Dade County

Captain Tyrone White sued Patterson for discrimination.

Read it for yourself.

Patterson has other federal lawsuits he is the subject of. How did the mayor and city manager pick him over more qualified brass?

Unregistered

Patterson has other federal lawsuits he is the subject of. How did the mayor and city manager pick him over more qualified brass?
    You can't be serious? Why do you think? DUH