Got ethics? They can break the law now??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    HEY! Whoa, Whoa, Whoooooa. I know there are only four or five of us left on the department, but don't bring us Jews into this alright.

(And don't give me that crap that shyster ain't antisemitic. It wasn't originally, but now it is.)
    Holy cow. Thanks for making me shoot coffee out my nose.

Unregistered
    You think WJ will make a good Chief? Are you kidding me? He is another beach clown product!! His true colors came out when he and RC ****ed over Oates and Pulaski. This department needs real police professionalism not clowns who work 59s on double days while officers are on straight pay.. Leaders eat last !!

Unregistered

Leaders eat last

Pulaski would have been a great Chief.

Unregistered
    Doesn't matter who leads the job is dead.

Unregistered
    Pulaski is the nicest guy who expects the best of his Command Staff. He doesn’t stop 38’s at 0400 or pull 38’s out of a 22 that was 07’d by the owner of the car. He definitely doesn’t yell at his subordinates. So yes he would be a great choice. Probably the sharpest guy we have seen in a while. His only issue is the sorry a$$ Command Staff is not use to his leadership. As far as Wayne, he never did Oates wrong. That was all Ricky. Wayne is the future and would benefit tapping into Pulaski’s experience. Another move that needs to happen is getting rid of Paul who’s intelligence capacity is a Patrol Sergeant. Ricky made the horrible mistake of treating the ones who pulled for him like a number and only concern is killing OT.

Karma is arrival...

Unregistered
    You think WJ will make a good Chief? Are you kidding me? He is another beach clown product!! His true colors came out when he and RC ****ed over Oates and Pulaski. This department needs real police professionalism not clowns who work 59s on double days while officers are on straight pay.. Leaders eat last !!
    How about Acosta for Chief?

Unregistered
    How about Acosta for Chief?
    Now that is funny.

Unregistered
    And Ricky Martin for Deputy Chief.

Unregistered
    The real question is Doce come on man stay off the radio. Having a nervous break down Over a truck parked in the 200 block of ocean dr and then losing your mind about scooters getting on ocean dr. 10 blocks are blocked off but we only have 2 people on posts. And we continue to pull those two posts. Relax man let the supervisors do their job. And quit dispatching calls while watching the cameras or just retire already. And by the way if we spoke to the dispatcher the way you did Saturday you would have written us up.

Unregistered

Il Doce

The real question is Doce come on man stay off the radio. Having a nervous break down Over a truck parked in the 200 block of ocean dr and then losing your mind about scooters getting on ocean dr. 10 blocks are blocked off but we only have 2 people on posts. And we continue to pull those two posts. Relax man let the supervisors do their job. And quit dispatching calls while watching the cameras or just retire already. And by the way if we spoke to the dispatcher the way you did Saturday you would have written us up.
    I agree with you. Every time I hear him come on the radio I just cringe. As a supervisor, I would appreciate if he at least consulted with us first before getting on the radio like a blabbering idiot. He has shown that he has no faith in us to manage our zones and personnel.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast