Got ethics? They can break the law now???
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Got ethics? They can break the law now???

> Illegal < I never thought I would see the day a command level law enforcement officer would violate his oath of ethics and break the law with intent and violate the contract and CONTRACT LAW , we have a lawful binding contract protected by the law and the intentional breaking of the law is happening , department seniority takes a back seat to geography and elimination of positions as well. Past practice is violated and ignored despite past practice is a court legally binding issue. What is next? I thought the badge was a symbol of public trust? How can we ever have confidence when they intentionally break the law? Management rights is not a license to do intentional illegal stuff , that is one main reason why contract law exists.

Unregistered
    They don't care....... this will not apply to them, they don't give a shiit about your family, your life or your contract. Bruh, what cracks me up is these riots are about no one being above the law... hahahahaha joke is on you look at dat hahahaha

Unregistered
    Shift rep meeting was a bit intense today. I hear Beck was a stand up guy and told the chief exactly whats wrong with this place. Of course Ricky got butt hurt and the two began yelling at each other. Then boy wonder womanizer Paul Acosta tells beck don’t yell at my chief like that !!! classic. Chief you have lost it and your BS reasons for this 6th shift adjustment in 7 months makes no sense. Reason stated today he does not want us tired and he does not want to force people to work. Ok chief no more 3307 forced OT we get it and the guys that want to work can work under 3305. Now if we can’t staff the shift we work short. Oh but that was shot down because you are already screwing us by billing FEMA for shift OT with only a few officers then you did not force anyone and we were short so nothing new. Bottom line it’s all about money and nothing else not about us being tired because 1 extra day every other week after working 11.42 hour shifts really makes no difference.

Unregistered
    11.42 hours or 12 hours not in our contract. Chief you should write a book on how the destroy morale in a once great department in 7 months.

Unregistered
    Better yet, chief you should write a book on how to be a first rate Shyster!!

Unregistered
    The screaming idiot. Can we just make Wayne the Chief already?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    11.42 hours or 12 hours not in our contract. Chief you should write a book on how the destroy morale in a once great department in 7 months.
    Bro please...yes he has done some fked up things, but dont sit here and pretend that 8 months ago nobody was complaining about morale. DjO was a shitty chief and so was RM and CN.

Morale is worse now than ever, but it has to do with everything else going on...its not just RC (although he doesnt help at all)

Unregistered
    With things as bad as they are you would think a leader would do his best to take care of his agency. But not our chief he has continued to change schedules change working hours and make life difficult for many of us. He’s not a leader he’s a tyrant. And his family first is BS

Unregistered

You really think that Wayne will really make difference!

The screaming idiot. Can we just make Wayne the Chief already?
    You really think that Wayne will really make difference, in essence he will have to do what he is told by the City Hall!

Unregistered

Have Shovel, Will Travel

Better yet, chief you should write a book on how to be a first rate Shyster!!
    HEY! Whoa, Whoa, Whoooooa. I know there are only four or five of us left on the department, but don't bring us Jews into this alright.

(And don't give me that crap that shyster ain't antisemitic. It wasn't originally, but now it is.)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast