Time for a new job.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Time for a new job.

Ladies, gentlemen, and others its time for a new job. I am not going to prison for a paycheck. Until I can pull the plug, I will not enforce any laws. I have done 23 years without a single complaint. I am done.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ladies, gentlemen, and others its time for a new job. I am not going to prison for a paycheck. Until I can pull the plug, I will not enforce any laws. I have done 23 years without a single complaint. I am done.
    I’m on the job sites right now looking for a different career myself. 20 years down the drain...

Unregistered
    Same here. Two decades of helping people and being a honest deputy means nothing. Been looking for another job relentlessly.

Unregistered
    I’m on the job sites right now looking for a different career myself. 20 years down the drain...
    20 years down the drain here to brother or sister. Hang in there. Why don't they understand that we are not all bad. There are bad apples in all career fields. I have shown more discretion and mercy than anyone could ever imagine. Leaving the decision to arrest as a very last resort when I truly had no choice.

Unregistered
    Body cameras will only take away our discretion. It will make us have to work every call to arrest instead of smooth things over.

Unregistered
    11 Charges against the Atlanta officer is crazy.. Watch your backs find other jobs, until then I'd find a shade tree and park under it.

Unregistered
    11 Charges against the Atlanta officer is crazy.. Watch your backs find other jobs, until then I'd find a shade tree and park under it.
    Atlanta PD walked off the job leaving 580 calls holding.

Unregistered
    Atlanta PD walked off the job leaving 580 calls holding.
    Stand by ..

Unregistered
    As we are witnessing if the chief/mayor or sheriff in this case does not have your back, it’s time to run away. They will throw you under the bus and let it back over you repeated.

My time in law enforcement is ending. Never had a complaint made against me, and I am not going to prison for doing my job.

Unregistered
    I agree time to move on.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast