Approximately 40 have seeked retirement at FIPO - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    There might be 2000 applicants waiting outside your sister's bedroom but not to applied for the police department anymore, they are having a hard time getting good candidates , who wants to do this job anymore , sure, you could make decent money and then lose everything in the brink of an eye when you get a law suit or they charge you with some b.s. felony charge ,that is if you don't get killed before or your life is sustainable shortened for all the stress

Unregistered
    Run like H E L L while you still have the chance. No protection for cops anymore. The criminals have more rights.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There might be 2000 applicants waiting outside your sister's bedroom but not to applied for the police department anymore, they are having a hard time getting good candidates , who wants to do this job anymore , sure, you could make decent money and then lose everything in the brink of an eye when you get a law suit or they charge you with some b.s. felony charge ,that is if you don't get killed before or your life is sustainable shortened for all the stress
    My sister is old, fat and ugly. She needs all the disks she can get

Unregistered
    My sister is old, fat and ugly. She needs all the disks she can get
    Age has nothing to do with it
    Fat and ugly is another matter
    but Everyone needs a little lovin'
    Put that in your disk and fling it

Unregistered
    Leave if you can , once they take the qualified immunity away this profession is over ,you will loose everything you ever work hard .

Unregistered
    Apparently approximately 40 folks are seeking retirement. On the drop and 64 points.
    Good don’t let the door spank you on your way out. You were just a Government employee,next please.

Unregistered
    Good don’t let the door spank you on your way out. You were just a Government employee,next please.
    Well said, now take a signal to IA ,we have a civil depo for you and you are the principal on a case

Unregistered
    If you had a reasonable fear for your life, chances are you'll be ok. What scares me, doesn't necessary scars others, that could prove be a problem. A taser has caused the death of others and if a armed officer is hit with one. His weapon could be use, to finished the job. Counting on your 15 is all well and good but?? Seeing some we have employed here in all units. Your rolling the dice, that your 15 that just got his azz handed to him too, will be able to pick up the slack. Watch the video, how quick after the tazer was fired did the other shoot? If it was less then a second, he (might) be ok with no job to return to. It's in all of us to return fire, if fired upon. If your punched, you'll punch back, if your stabbed, you'll fire back. if your shot at you'll fire back.

Unregistered
    I told my son he's better off applying for Customs at the airport. Safer more secure job without the political hack.

Unregistered
    If you had a reasonable fear for your life, chances are you'll be ok. What scares me, doesn't necessary scars others, that could prove be a problem. A taser has caused the death of others and if a armed officer is hit with one. His weapon could be use, to finished the job. Counting on your 15 is all well and good but?? Seeing some we have employed here in all units. Your rolling the dice, that your 15 that just got his azz handed to him too, will be able to pick up the slack. Watch the video, how quick after the tazer was fired did the other shoot? If it was less then a second, he (might) be ok with no job to return to. It's in all of us to return fire, if fired upon. If your punched, you'll punch back, if your stabbed, you'll fire back. if your shot at you'll fire back.
    A lot of European countries police without firearm. Pursuit, chase, physical apprehends and or only special units for certain calls have firerms. They also banned concealed weapons in city limits too of those cities. Point being we have gun laws here and the question is if the suspect does not have a weapon why do police get to use theirs? This is the sticking point. When there is no weapon on the suspect police still feel entitled to inflict harm. That moves to the excessive force issue.I

Ask yourselves, can you police without inflicting harm? Whether they deserve it your job is to apprehend without harm.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast