Police cruiser torched suspect dies in hospital - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    TU ERES MENOS Q UN INSECTO. ALEGRARSE DE LA MUERTE DE UNA PERSONA TE ABRE EL CAMINO AL INFIERNO. Ve a bailar la conga con tu brazalete verde y amarillo. COMEPIN&@
    Yo no me alegro de la muerte de nadie pero si reconozco que la muerte de algunas personas malignas son necesarias para limpiar la humanidad del mal. Un ejemplo de ello fue Hitler legacies a Dios por su muerte” Fidel Castro “otro Singao” y muchos otros asesinos.

Unregistered
    TU ERES MENOS Q UN INSECTO. ALEGRARSE DE LA MUERTE DE UNA PERSONA TE ABRE EL CAMINO AL INFIERNO. Ve a bailar la conga con tu brazalete verde y amarillo. COMEPIN&@
    Antes de hablar analiza y date cuenta de que nadie ha dicho que se alegra por la muerte de nadie, en la vida hay consecuencias por cada acto que se comete y cuando se generaliza y se realiza el mal pues ese mal te sigue y te alcanza, el problema es que tú prejuiciosamente te has lanzado a desacreditar sin entender el significado de lo que se escribió en un contexto religioso y espiritual. Karma existe y no le gusta lo prejuicioso y lo injusto.

Unregistered
    Yo quiero Taco Bell

Unregistered
    Yo quiero Taco Bell
    Lol
    Yo quiero Google translator.

Unregistered
    I'm not afraid to say that if someone burns a car which is an inanimate object , then that person dies, oh well , don't tell me any b.s. that now he was a good person and an artist , stop the political correctness b.s. it is what it is

Unregistered
    I'm not afraid to say that if someone burns a car which is an inanimate object, then that person dies, oh well, don't tell me any b.s. that now he was a good person and an artist, stop the political correctness b.s. it is what it is
    Clearly this man was psychopath, an arsonist and before he graduated from police cruiser to a house or worst, an occupied home, he answered to a Higher Authority. May God have mercy on his soul.

Unregistered
    I'm not afraid to say that if someone burns a car which is an inanimate object , then that person dies, oh well , don't tell me any b.s. that now he was a good person and an artist , stop the political correctness b.s. it is what it is
    Artist,s are still held to laws. Using free speech to damage another,s property is wrong.

The question was...how did he expire in the hospital as per the report of news?

Opinions on his character are needed

Unregistered
    Artist,s are still held to laws. Using free speech to damage another,s property is wrong.

The question was...how did he expire in the hospital as per the report of news?

Opinions on his character are needed
    Sorry.....typo.....opinions on character NOT needed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12