I'm sick of the hypocrisy and one way street - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    The above post is correct. The Republican mayor of Miami-Dade County Carlos Gimenez has never supported the police here.
    After the economy collapsed he got approval for a 5% then a 4% “employee contribution” supposedly to pay for health care costs. It was this or layoffs according to our Republican soon to be former mayor. I received a typed “pink” slip giving me a termination date and everything.
    The former Republican Governor of this state, Rick Scott, stuck us with the 3% payroll contribution to fund our taxpayer-funded pension.
    That made a total of 12% of my money that Republicans decided to take out of my pocket pre-tax. So much for Republicans supporting police.
    The former County Commissioner Lynda Bell, a total POS and also a Republican, used to go out of her way to give Gimenez whatever he wanted.
    So stop blaming “liberals”. When Cava replaced that b!tch we immediately got our raises soon after and talk of layoffs (for a second time to spook the members mind you) was abandoned. Gimenez has been quiet as a church mouse ever since.
    He shut his a$$ up the past four years.
    Cops are getting hammered from every direction.
    And yes, a majority of those on the Commission are conservative Republicans and voted for a Citizen Review Board. So stop pointing fingers boys and girls. The enemy is among us. Stop rewriting the history books.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone knows where this POS Aaron Leibowitz lives ?

Aaron Hale Leibowitz (age 28) is listed at 7424 Byron Ave Apt 3b Miami Beach, Fl 33141 and is affiliated with the Democratic Party. He is a white, non hispanic male registered to vote in Dade County, Florida.

Lives in:**Miami Beach, Florida
    Phone:**View phone number**
    Email:**AARONLEIBOWITZ1@GMAIL.COM
    Race:**White, Non Hispanic
    Aaron Leibowitz's Voter Registration
    Party Affiliation:*Democratic Party
    Registered to Vote In:* Dade County,*Florida*
    Registration Date:* 11/22/2019
    Voter Status:*Active
    Precinct:*014
    Precinct Group:*0
    Precinct Split:*014.0
    Congressional District:*27
    House District:*113
    Senate District:*38
    County District:*4
    School Board District:*3

Unregistered
    Awesome !!! Whoever posted this POS’s info ... you a damn MVP ... I wish someone made public the information on the directors of all these departments that are throwing officers under the bus for everything, anything and nothing ... from Miami Dade PD, BSO, City of Miami and Miami Gardens.... they should get a little protest from BLM in front of their homes.... see how all the ass kissing wont keep them from shitting their pants, and I’m telling you right now, don’t count on me to be sent to your house to watch it .... some of these commissioners should get a little protest in front of their home too .... see how they like that, and how much they love police all of the sudden when a “protestor” throws a brick throw a window ...

Anyone has this info ??

Unregistered
    Hey buddy turn your fox news channel and take your head out of hannity ass.

The Senate Republicans and Republican President Trump are restricting cops to do their jobs.

Your 8 Republican Commissioners and 5 Democrats Commissioners just voted to give you your INDEPENDENT REVIEW PANEL.

You or either not educated or missing a few screws. Are you not the same guy who tried to get the pretty black female officers disciplined for their TIK TOK video.

Take your double-standard ass home and quit already. It is time for cops to stick together and lay low. Out of sight out of mine.
    ARE YOU OK?
    There is a meeting for you. You better go so you can really stick it to the OTHER cops you work with. Check your county email.

Unregistered
    ⁃ Audrey Edmonson (age 67) is listed at 600 Ne 36th St Ph 1 Miami, Fl 33137 and is affiliated with the Democratic Party. She is a black, non hispanic female registered to vote in Dade County, Florida. Party Affiliation:*Democratic Party

⁃ Rebeca Sosa (age 39) is listed at 17182 Sw 143rd Ct Miami, Fl 33177 and is affiliated with the Republican Party. She is a hispanic female registered to vote in Dade County, Florida

⁃ Barbara Jordan (age 68) is listed at 22804 Sw 105th Ave Miami, Fl 33190 and is affiliated with the Democratic Party. She is a black, non hispanic female registered to vote in Dade County, Florida.

⁃ Sally Anne Heyman (age 65) is listed at 1050 Ne 181st St N Miami Beach, Fl 33162 and is affiliated with the Democratic Party. She is a white, non hispanic female registered to vote in Dade County, Florida.

⁃ Eileen Theresa Higgins (age 55) is listed at 253 Ne 2nd St Unit 3909 Miami, Fl 33132 and is affiliated with the Democratic Party. She is a white, non hispanic female registered to vote in Dade County, Florida.

Unregistered

A little protest?

Awesome !!! Whoever posted this POS’s info ... you a damn MVP ... I wish someone made public the information on the directors of all these departments that are throwing officers under the bus for everything, anything and nothing ... from Miami Dade PD, BSO, City of Miami and Miami Gardens.... they should get a little protest from BLM in front of their homes.... see how all the ass kissing wont keep them from shitting their pants, and I’m telling you right now, don’t count on me to be sent to your house to watch it .... some of these commissioners should get a little protest in front of their home too .... see how they like that, and how much they love police all of the sudden when a “protestor” throws a brick throw a window ...

Anyone has this info ??
    They need ALOT of protest. Like the shitbag mayor of Seattle said, it's like a summer of love

Unregistered
    The above post is correct. The Republican mayor of Miami-Dade County Carlos Gimenez has never supported the police here.
    After the economy collapsed he got approval for a 5% then a 4% “employee contribution” supposedly to pay for health care costs. It was this or layoffs according to our Republican soon to be former mayor. I received a typed “pink” slip giving me a termination date and everything.
    The former Republican Governor of this state, Rick Scott, stuck us with the 3% payroll contribution to fund our taxpayer-funded pension.
    That made a total of 12% of my money that Republicans decided to take out of my pocket pre-tax. So much for Republicans supporting police.
    The former County Commissioner Lynda Bell, a total POS and also a Republican, used to go out of her way to give Gimenez whatever he wanted.
    So stop blaming “liberals”. When Cava replaced that b!tch we immediately got our raises soon after and talk of layoffs (for a second time to spook the members mind you) was abandoned. Gimenez has been quiet as a church mouse ever since.
    He shut his a$$ up the past four years.
    Cops are getting hammered from every direction.
    And yes, a majority of those on the Commission are conservative Republicans and voted for a Citizen Review Board. So stop pointing fingers boys and girls. The enemy is among us. Stop rewriting the history books.
    The four dissenting votes are republican. So of the nine yes votes five were from Democrats. That doesn’t matter. It was only the first reading and your girl Cava is a wolf in sheep’s clothing she is the one pushing the IRP.

Unregistered
    The Herald definitely hates us, but no one hates us more, than The Miami New Times.

Unregistered
    Here are the details:

A liberal POS Miami Herald writer named Aaron Leibowitz (@aaron_leib-1d) posted:
    "A couple of Miami Dade officers agreed to pose for photos with protestors. They told me they would do the same for anyone in the community, and said they also took photos with protesters at last weekend's BLM rally.

Then he took it upon himself to hand up the two cops and again posted"

"Just received a statement from a @MiamiDadePD spokesman about these photos. "I have been advised that this is a violation of departmental policy and is being handled administratively"

So in other words, this liberal Leibowitz POS took it upon himself to contact the department and handed up the cops for simply taking a photo with community members who support their profession. Not uncommon from a liberal rat working for a liberal rag of a former newspaper that nobody reads nor cares about. This is the world we live in.
    BTW, I don't see Leibowitz complain about Katherine Fernandez Rundle dancing with protesters from BLM a couple of days ago in City of Miami. Guess she is exempt.
    Well, what’s good for the goose...if the female officers in uniform were not written up because of the no rush videos, why should they be treated differently??!!

Unregistered
    The four dissenting votes are republican. So of the nine yes votes five were from Democrats. That doesn’t matter. It was only the first reading and your girl Cava is a wolf in sheep’s clothing she is the one pushing the IRP.
    Only watch these videos if you want to know the truth.
    If you prefer to only believe what some friend told you on social media then don't watch these because you may not be able to handle the truth and facts of what the federal government did and which party did what to American black people. Most don't know but should.

"The Inconvenient Truth About the Republican Party"
    https://youtu.be/OURy5WFp0zk

"Social Justice Isn't Justice"
    https://youtu.be/yBX-9eUtwzU

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast