I'm sick of the hypocrisy and one way street
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

I'm sick of the hypocrisy and one way street

So two officers who were probably asked to take a pic with a man who happens to be a Trump supporter (granted by the first amendment that still exists despite the left who are trying to abolish it) are going to get reprimanded.....

MEANWHILE chiefs and their brass as well as some rank and file officers who come out in FULL UNIFORM & ON TAXPAYER MONEY TIME to take a knee and beg for forgiveness and submit to their demands? These officers will get promoted and be the future of law enforcement. "SIR YES SIR I WILL GET ON MY KNEES"

To the cops that have to endure poor leadership that has limited your right to defend yourselves in the performance of your duties to a hate group that wants to see you all lose your jobs and even die, think about how much longer will you stay silent and allow your dignity to erode....

Unregistered

It’s the tail wagging the dog syndrome

Our leaders have been emasculated and the fear factor of possibly losing their titles has them paralyzed and ready to throw others under the train. Bad times with weak leaders makes for the perfect storm which we are currently witnessing

Unregistered
    Can you please post more details on this incident?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you please post more details on this incident?
    https://twitter.com/aaron_leib/statu...585995264?s=21

Snitches! This guy and Billy Corben.

Unregistered
    Here are the details:

A liberal POS Miami Herald writer named Aaron Leibowitz (@aaron_leib-1d) posted:
    "A couple of Miami Dade officers agreed to pose for photos with protestors. They told me they would do the same for anyone in the community, and said they also took photos with protesters at last weekend's BLM rally.

Then he took it upon himself to hand up the two cops and again posted"

"Just received a statement from a @MiamiDadePD spokesman about these photos. "I have been advised that this is a violation of departmental policy and is being handled administratively"

So in other words, this liberal Leibowitz POS took it upon himself to contact the department and handed up the cops for simply taking a photo with community members who support their profession. Not uncommon from a liberal rat working for a liberal rag of a former newspaper that nobody reads nor cares about. This is the world we live in.
    BTW, I don't see Leibowitz complain about Katherine Fernandez Rundle dancing with protesters from BLM a couple of days ago in City of Miami. Guess she is exempt.

Unregistered
    What is the department gigging them on?

Unregistered
    Here are the details:

A liberal POS Miami Herald writer named Aaron Leibowitz (@aaron_leib-1d) posted:
    "A couple of Miami Dade officers agreed to pose for photos with protestors. They told me they would do the same for anyone in the community, and said they also took photos with protesters at last weekend's BLM rally.

"Just received a statement from a @MiamiDadePD spokesman about these photos. "I have been advised that this is a violation of departmental policy and is being handled administratively"

So in other words, this liberal Leibowitz POS took it upon himself to contact the department and handed up the cops for simply taking a photo with community members who support their profession. Not uncommon from a liberal rat working for a liberal rag of a former newspaper that nobody reads nor cares about. This is the world we live in.
    BTW, I don't see Leibowitz complain about Katherine Fernandez Rundle dancing with protesters from BLM a couple of days ago in City of Miami. Guess she is exempt.
    Hey buddy turn your fox news channel and take your head out of hannity ass.

The Senate Republicans and Republican President Trump are restricting cops to do their jobs.

Your 8 Republican Commissioners and 5 Democrats Commissioners just voted to give you your INDEPENDENT REVIEW PANEL.

You or either not educated or missing a few screws. Are you not the same guy who tried to get the pretty black female officers disciplined for their TIK TOK video.

Take your double-standard ass home and quit already. It is time for cops to stick together and lay low. Out of sight out of mine.

Unregistered

Que?

Hey buddy turn your fox news channel and take your head out of hannity ass.

The Senate Republicans and Republican President Trump are restricting cops to do their jobs.

Your 8 Republican Commissioners and 5 Democrats Commissioners just voted to give you your INDEPENDENT REVIEW PANEL.

You or either not educated or missing a few screws. Are you not the same guy who tried to get the pretty black female officers disciplined for their TIK TOK video.

Take your double-standard ass home and quit already. It is time for cops to stick together and lay low. Out of sight out of mine.
    Stfu you don't make sense AT ALL

Unregistered

Rundle is a democrat liberal

Here are the details:

That's why. Wonder why MOST cases in Miami Dade never get prosecuted properly?

Unregistered
    Anyone knows where this POS Aaron Leibowitz lives ?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast