Wake the hell up cops

Unregistered

Wake the hell up cops

To cops,

Really it's time to get your head out of your arse and stop with the "not all heroes wear a cape" crap. Appreciate the fact that the liberals are overt about not supporting you, to include some republicans. Prosecutors are witch hunting cops for doing their job and dropping charges on criminals that you arrest. Your law makers want to see battery on a po reduced to a misdemeanor so that it emboldens criminals to attack cops. Your local government and commissioners want to reduce your pay so that you can't feed your families yet expect you to show up, be a robot and pander to the criminals that want to surround your patrol car and provoke you to do something to victimize the next george floyd.

The only suggestion I have besides resigning is to seek employment with a Sheriff's office where the Sheriff and community appreciate law and order, especially the constitution.

Unregistered
    Go to Polk or Clay County, where they don’t have a Freddy that kneels! We really had expectations but he’s let everyone down! He needs to stop pretending and act accordingly!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go to Polk or Clay County, where they don’t have a Freddy that kneels! We really had expectations but he’s let everyone down! He needs to stop pretending and act accordingly!
    Miami Dade needs to transition to a Sheriff's office. And not like BSO because their "leader" is a sorry piece of sh1t who murdered a teenager and omitted that on his application yet he holds his applicants to a higher standard.

Unregistered
    One thing is clear to me: Freddy is gonna run for Sheriff and has become a politician. Sad, but obvious.

Unregistered
    One thing is clear to me: Freddy is gonna run for Sheriff and has become a politician. Sad, but obvious.
    Fred won't get elected by us the people

Unregistered
    Freddy doesn’t stand a chance against Joe Martinez. He already lost whatever little support he had from the troops.

Unregistered
    Time for Blue Flu

Unregistered

Stop talking and do it then

Time for Blue Flu
    Keep talking but you really will show up and risk another 8-10 hrs to become the next "white privileged officer" victim