Major retires
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Major retires

Unregistered

Major retires

DPP could not take the heat! No one will miss those supervisory skills you have. Nicola and Natalie BAHAHAHA!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DPP could not take the heat! No one will miss those supervisory skills you have. Nicola and Natalie BAHAHAHA!!!
    This place is soooooo screwed. Let’s hope the chief does not promote a Major right away.

Unregistered
    It’s going to be SH!

Unregistered

SH

What a joke if the chief promotes SH! She and a few other female supervisors make all you female supervisors look like idiots! SH should have never been promoted much less a DIVA COP! Keep praying sweetheart!

Unregistered
    It’s going to be SH!
    BLM and NOBLE, it will happen. Then the chief will go around bragging hiw diverse his command staff is. They might be diverse, but also clueless.

Unregistered
    This was a surprise to everyone I think. Who is next on the list to be major.

Unregistered
    This is no surprise. COB has ruined HPD with his incompetent command staff. This is what happens when you have no experience.

Unregistered
    I don’t know if it’s all his fault.

Unregistered
    I don’t know if it’s all his fault.
    Don't know what police department you're working for, but last I checked COB's been running this $hitshow so yeah, it's all his fault.

Unregistered
    I wonder how much NOBLE paid DP to leave so NW would get promoted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast