The PBA suggested emailing the commissioners
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The PBA suggested emailing the commissioners

If you don’t do it then stop complaining they’re not working for you.

I’ll make it easy...

Barbara Jordan
    JEAN Monestime
    Audrey Edmondson
    Sally Heyman
    Eileen Higgins
    Rebecca Sosa
    Xavier Suarez
    Daniella Levine Cava
    Dennis Moss
    Javier Soto
    Joe Martinez
    Jose ‘Pepe’ Diaz
    Esteban Bovo Jr.

Bjordan@miamidade.gov,
    District2@miamidade.gov,
    District3@miamidade.gov,
    District4@miamidade.gov,
    District5@miamidade.gov,
    district6@miamidade.gov,
    district7@miamidade.gov,
    District8@miamidade.gov,
    Dennismoss@miamidade.gov,
    District10@miamidade.gov,
    district11@miamidade.gov,
    district12@miamidade.gov,
    District13@miamidade.gov,

Unregistered
    South FL PBA needs to be schooled by the NYCPBA. Night & day difference

Unregistered
    The little toe of the PBA that represents us here is telling us to do their work while the dues keep flowing into their bank.
    Thanks PBA. What else can we do for ourselves that you are being paid to do?
    Should we also campaign for you PBA officials to get even more money than you already receive for doing nothing for us here?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The little toe of the PBA that represents us here is telling us to do their work while the dues keep flowing into their bank.
    Should we also campaign for you PBA officials to get even more money than you already receive for doing nothing for us here?
    I say strength in numbers. If the PBA asks us to show unification why would you complain about that? In the time it took you to type up your complaint here you could have typed a little something to the commissioners.

Unregistered
    I say strength in numbers. If the PBA asks us to show unification why would you complain about that? In the time it took you to type up your complaint here you could have typed a little something to the commissioners.
    PBA is a monopoly just like Microsoft was in the 90s.

Unregistered
    I just hate Steadman talking down to us with “I’ll make it easy” comment. We are all much smarter than you Steadman, so don’t talk down to us.
    You spoke of your kinkier approach with these elected people so use your charm mofó

Unregistered
    Bump.
    Try sending your complaints to people who actually have the power to do something. Email your commissioners. Get your family to do it. Get your friends to do it.

I’m not sure why this was moved to the sub forum, it’s not about the PBA.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    I’m not on the board...I’m a member like you (I’m making assumptions here). This is how unions work brother, by mobilizing it’s members. If you’re not going to mobilize when they need you why did you join? It’s right there in the name ‘union’.

Unregistered
    I’m not on the board...I’m a member like you (I’m making assumptions here). This is how unions work brother, by mobilizing it’s members. If you’re not going to mobilize when they need you why did you join? It’s right there in the name ‘union’.
    One cannot claim “union” when convenient and then solo when self-serving like PBA heads have been doing. “Union” is not something you turn on and off with a switch.
    I would wholeheartedly support your assertion but for the fact we are talking about our PBA, whatever they call themselves this week. They have not been transparent, nor communicative, nor willing to fight for us. I don’t mind the calling but it’s us fighting for ourselves. The Godfather to my child works as the sergeant at arms downtown and he said PBA has not made contact with commissioners to state their position.
    So much for “union”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast