Call out all the POs that just don’t get it... - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Prepare for a mass strike of police. I'm all for giving the people what they want.
    I agree with giving the people what they want. They need to suffer before they realize.
    As for a police strike, while it is illegal I do believe that somewhere it will be done. Mostly like it will happen in a place where you have strong courageous union but it won’t be here. PBA is afraid of their own shadow.

Unregistered
    Well it was just a matter of time, Miami Gardens Cop Charged for excessive force during arrest. Yep the same force we have all working breeds have used from time to time. And yes one Ex County Hero Who now their Chief Hero led the charge to have Officer arrested by our great friend SA Bumble. It’s just a matter of time before one of you is next. I saw the Director 07 the choke hold which I had no idea we choked folks but guess he didn’t even know what we servants where being trained. But I have not heard of any cancellations to the knee use during arrest or Tazer use during arrest, which is what this White Hispanic Officer was charged with, and they even going back to prior arrest. Yes a pathetic and political move by them political saps in the Gardens Of Hell and it’s sure to start happening here too. And trust me that this PBA now or any Roy Black will never get you cleared, your blood will down the escalators at the court house. These Chiefs and Directors taking knees and getting on the ground in front of these Radical Marxist losers will only and in an instant turn you over to the MOB to be slaughtered. Get with the program and don’t be afraid to stand up and say hell no to taking a knee, that right is only reserved for GOD!
    The reason that MDPD command staff don't know what defensive tactics we have been trained to use is because they have not been in real uniform for years and years.
    MDPD command staff keeps their FDLE certification by basically showing up to MDPSTI high 5ing everyone, signing the roster, getting their cards, and leaving for the day. Have you EVER gone to Annual Qualification and been in the same class with a captain or higher? Never. It will not happen.
    FDLE you should really monitor that.

Politicians: Anyone who is a lieutenant or higher is a desk jokey and never leaves the office. Why is the state paying for HIGH LIABILITY and 1st Responder pay???? They do not handle calls, do not have AEDs, also do not show up to AED/CPR training just like Annual Qual. Save the state and county money. Take their supplement pay. A paper cut or pulled staple is not that dangerous.

Unregistered

You sure about that clown?

Who is the fool here? No one is an atheist on their dying day.
    No one is nothing when they die, fool

Unregistered
    No one is nothing when they die, fool
    In the last minute of your death day you'll remember this conversation and beg for a prayer. May you be forgiven.

Unregistered
    The reason that MDPD command staff don't know what defensive tactics we have been trained to use is because they have not been in real uniform for years and years.
    MDPD command staff keeps their FDLE certification by basically showing up to MDPSTI high 5ing everyone, signing the roster, getting their cards, and leaving for the day. Have you EVER gone to Annual Qualification and been in the same class with a captain or higher? Never. It will not happen.
    FDLE you should really monitor that.

Politicians: Anyone who is a lieutenant or higher is a desk jokey and never leaves the office. Why is the state paying for HIGH LIABILITY and 1st Responder pay???? They do not handle calls, do not have AEDs, also do not show up to AED/CPR training just like Annual Qual. Save the state and county money. Take their supplement pay. A paper cut or pulled staple is not that dangerous.
    I have to disagree with you sir. I know at least 5 Lt that are out there grinding with the troops. I do agree about the annual part tho. My first 4 annuals and I have yet to see a Captain or higher.

Unregistered
    Blame the FTOs that failed to train them!

Unregistered
    You do know that captains and above attend annual separate. They ain’t your keepers and they job is to follow the sop not cover your six.

Unregistered
    You do know that captains and above attend annual separate. They ain’t your keepers and they job is to follow the sop not cover your six.
    Then they can do a full day of ALL the Annual qualification and AED-CPR training just like the SOP and FDLE requires. Right?
    You said they have a job to follow the SOP but they are not. Check any one else that used to work at the T.B. and they will tell you they walk in, sign and get a card with PASS on it and some fresh ammo.
    The secretaries take their online training and tests and inform them what it was about.
    Are you that new? Its no secret. Only brass think it is. Officers and secretaries do talk. Some talk at home.😉

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678