Call out all the POs that just don’t get it... - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Y’all bashing OP but if you guys still havent gotten off the road, no amount of speeding tickets or crack rocks is gonna get you off now.

Stop the bullshit and avoid being on the news
    Stop the bullshit and resign. Don't try to bridge the gap. Cops can do all types of community policing events for years and one event, the same community forgets all the good that cops have been doing and want to kill them all. They even said it, they don't want reform they want to abolish and rebuild the system

Unregistered
    Y’all bashing OP but if you guys still havent gotten off the road, no amount of speeding tickets or crack rocks is gonna get you off now.

Stop the bullshit and avoid being on the news
    I might have agreed with you but your mind frame is just too twisted. You must believe getting off the road is the only version of department success there is for an officer. You’ll never understand some officers prefer the road over anything else. Good luck.

Unregistered

Good luck to you

I might have agreed with you but your mind frame is just too twisted. You must believe getting off the road is the only version of department success there is for an officer. You’ll never understand some officers prefer the road over anything else. Good luck.
    Your mind frame is narrow minded. Period. You think you can survive 20-30 years straight as an officer taking calls to handle people at their worse? Stop with the delusional blue courage crap. Seriously. You're probably an executive officer for the chief writing this hero crap to try to convince others here that working the road is cake.

Unregistered
    Stop the bullshit and resign. Don't try to bridge the gap. Cops can do all types of community policing events for years and one event, the same community forgets all the good that cops have been doing and want to kill them all. They even said it, they don't want reform they want to abolish and rebuild the system
    Do the factual research and manpower math.

What community gets the most police attention? What community has the most government and police outreach programs to help them, encourage them, provide services and give outs to them between holidays, at holidays, drives before school, PAL after school, special patrols, more patrols, programs, and they still hate the cops, want more, demand more, politicians bend over and kiss their azz while they still complain and trash their communities and blame others for there actions and bad choices?
    All that money from good tax payers in other communities proves to be wasted and flush down the drain. They like it, love it want it, are happy to live like it and if given nice or better stuff they destroy it.
    Proven studies show if you work for something then you take care of it better than if constantly given a replacement when you damage it.
    Stop replacing, fixing, dumping money into it, and repeating the same failed actions. Let those communities fix themselves.
    Fact; if you want to be treated like everyone than stop pointing out you are not like everyone. Can not have it both ways. Sink or swim. Enough taxpayer floaties they keep poking holes in.

Unregistered
    Your mind frame is narrow minded. Period. You think you can survive 20-30 years straight as an officer taking calls to handle people at their worse? Stop with the delusional blue courage crap. Seriously. You're probably an executive officer for the chief writing this hero crap to try to convince others here that working the road is cake.
    I am recently retired and worked the road whole career....just preferred it...although repetitive, it was something new everyday...so yes, there are people who enjoy the road.

Unregistered

Yeah, good luck

19 years of 25 on the road and I'm handling it just fine. I guess some of you newbies were not meant for the job. Good luck.

Unregistered
    19 years of 25 on the road and I'm handling it just fine. I guess some of you newbies were not meant for the job. Good luck.
    "I am recently retired and worked the road whole career....just preferred it...although repetitive, it was something new everyday...so yes, there are people who enjoy the road."

19 years of 25 on the road???? Please help me understand that. Do you mean 19 years as a road cop with a total of 25 years? So then you DID NOT spend your entire career on the road. And I'm sure you became a sergeant or Lt of patrol so you're not taking calls. I've ran into alot of your kind to tell people you were a cop for 20 years (6 as an officer taking primary calls, 7 as a patrol SGT, 7 as a patrol LT)

Second, for you to say you recently retired goes to show you that no, you can't relate because you retired at the perfect time at the peak of destruction towards LE.

I'm sorry but no, blue courage doesn't work. Don't think that for a second you can spend 20+ years straight handling calls, conducting stops getting into all sorts of trouble and retire just fine.

Unregistered
    ^^^says the man that couldn't handle it and recently retired. What a loser

Unregistered
    Narcotics Bureau our idiot Major doesn’t get it

Unregistered
    Ok dimwits, although sometimes I wish I was, I'm not the retired guy. I'm in my 19th of my anticipated 25 year career with the Dept. QSL? No, I'm not brass, I'm just a silver badge on the road. I've seen enough to be discouraged and disgruntled but that will never happen. Why? Because I know there are more people that appreciate me than those who don't. Stay positive, be strong, there are people counting on us to not give up. For real. Good luck again.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast