Congratulations to the SWAT GUYS

Glad

Congratulations to the SWAT GUYS

You did a great thing in resigning.....your chief will throw you to the wolves for doing your job and she wouldn't give a damn. But then again she would also target you now for making her look incompetent...(which she is)....good luck and good job!

Unregistered
    Everything she’s doing now is to protect her image. She doesn’t care about us. There are dozens of officers here that she has screwed over for her own benefit.

GLAD

Yep

Yeah I know...her and her leprechaun Hatch!

Unregistered
    It was only 16 grams of cocaine. That’s minor for a black man!!!

Unregistered
    Hallandale has a swat team ? To do what.

Unregistered
    Congrats on the SWAT team resignation. I worked in LE for 38 years. Your Chief is a embarrassment. I would never work for such a hypocrite. Guys just answer calls and nothing more.

Unregistered
    I’m sure your getting a hard time from some people but the whole world saw your Chief betray her Officers. A disgrace to law enforcement. She’s on the wrong side of history fellas cause eventually when the public comes out in droves to STAND UP for the police, she took a KNEE with the criminals, drug dealers and anarchists. Unacceptable !

Unregistered

Yep

Anything to keep the job. Right or wrong as long as you stay out of her way you won't end up on midnights