Hiring - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hiring

Unregistered
    I love the skankiness and that they are known in the whole dept for it.

Unregistered
    Oh, this isn’t new to them... they’ve been like this throughout the academy as well with the instructors.

Unregistered
    You all are wreaking havoc on these poor girls. I can attest to their sweet personalities from the academy. Not much to say about them, not very bright upstairs when it comes to police work and use their looks to get away with anything they want. But I guess every agency has a few of those leaking around.

AD: she is very kindhearted and sweet but have you seen her face? Godammmmmn that girl is ugly as fcuk. She looks like a wet dog. Yeah she got a nice body on her, what 22 year old doesn’t? You still have to put a bag over her head when you fcuk her tho cause her face alone is not a pretty picture. She loves to be the center of attention and will jump at you if you have $$$$$. Her last man looked like a 40 year old pediphile.

RM: I’m trying to think of a nice thing to say...... she wears a ton of make up. You know, that shit you girls be putting on you face and eyelashes, but thank god she does cause her bear face looks like one of those patients from Botched episodes. My girl is too young to be getting her nose looking like Michael Jackson and her lips looking like Jay-Z. One thing I do remember is her snatch smelling after a long day.... have mercy, who ever is hitting that up now better be careful not to catch anything or fabreeze that shtt.

I’m sure they are great cops tho! They got hooked up working the area they do. And look at that, they both work together on the same squad. Wait didn’t they just get cars as well while other people more senior to them are still in personal cars??? Hmmmmmmmm coincidence??? I think not.

Unregistered
    You know that’s not very nice! You should keep your opinions to yourself especially if you hide behind the the computer and not say your name. You are nothing but a cyber troll who bashes people behind their back. Get a life.

And as far as the car situation, every car is already accounted for and are getting to the respected officers in a timely manner. Go FFUUCCKK OOFFFF

Unregistered

Lies

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They are hiring..... you just gotta look like Donald duck and you’ll get hired! Get your lips done and look like a complete clown and that will do the trick or maybe you can sleep your way in, it worked wonders for (RM) ask her best friend (AD) how far that got her! If they can do it, so can you buddy! Good luck!
    They are actually two very decent cops. I'm sorry you hate on talent.

Unregistered
    Whatever you say Hart

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    whatever you say hart
    l m f a oooooooo

Unregistered

LMAOOO Listen here HART, sit your dumbass down before you get your shit knock the **** out again like you did in Doral! Everyone knows those two females are not cops in any way shape or form. lol TALENT? You think they have talent? HA! My hamster with down syndrome has more talent on his left paw then those two combined!

Unregistered

Millennial s

This is the kind of stupidity you get from hiring kids to works as police. Kids who's parents babies them so long. The shit you guys post is a reflection of your characters. Little boys and girls when your life depends on back up. There will be none or it'll be long coming. Why? Your writing style will give you away and those of us who listen to you talk can put the voice to the letters. If you can't hack it just go to another agency or be men just do your job. The same officer you trash today could be the one who saves you from getting your ass kicked when you press that little red button!!

Unregistered

Teamwork

They are hiring..... you just gotta look like Donald duck and you’ll get hired! Get your lips done and look like a complete clown and that will do the trick or maybe you can sleep your way in, it worked wonders for (RM) ask her best friend (AD) how far that got her! If they can do it, so can you buddy! Good luck!
    Word on the street is if you become friends with the major or commander in AD, you can get whatever you want. ANYTHING

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12