Hiring
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiring

Unregistered

Hiring

Any word on if your department will be hiring soon? Or is there a hiring freeze right now ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any word on if your department will be hiring soon? Or is there a hiring freeze right now ?
    We are not hiring and won't be hiring for the foreseeable future. Our only saving grace from the schools kicking us out is the MSD act requiring officers to be in schools. But, someone may find a loophole to remove us and bring in some private, armed security force who looks more gentle than the cops. Police work is not want you want right now. I recommend going to a trade school and getting a career soon after wth little to no debt. Do it for your personal sanity, safety of your family, and your long-term health. Good luck.

Unregistered
    🤔are you sure because I just received an application for employment email last week with all the paperwork that needs to filled out and turned back in and I also received info on how to schedule my physical test maybe we will be placed on a waiting list or they could actually be processing applications for the next hiring wave and academy class

Unregistered
    🤔are you sure because I just received an application for employment email last week with all the paperwork that needs to filled out and turned back in and I also received info on how to schedule my physical test maybe we will be placed on a waiting list or they could actually be processing applications for the next hiring wave and academy class
    So if this is the case why ask?

Unregistered
    They are hiring..... you just gotta look like Donald duck and you’ll get hired! Get your lips done and look like a complete clown and that will do the trick or maybe you can sleep your way in, it worked wonders for (RM) ask her best friend (AD) how far that got her! If they can do it, so can you buddy! Good luck!

Unregistered
    They are hiring..... you just gotta look like Donald duck and you’ll get hired! Get your lips done and look like a complete clown and that will do the trick or maybe you can sleep your way in, it worked wonders for (RM) ask her best friend (AD) how far that got her! If they can do it, so can you buddy! Good luck!
    I don’t know who you are talking about but school board be hiring some fire ass females lately!!! Makes me want to go and lateral over!!

Unregistered

Hiring trouble

You should never eat where you shit.

Unregistered
    You should never eat where you shit.

🤔 would you consider interagency as shitting where you eat? Because those two mentioned above came and went through my PRT boys. Then again if they wanted real cops, they knew they had to come to MDPD to find them. I won’t lie tho that one girl has a fatass and the other one with the messed up nose looks like she can give great head.

Unregistered

Hot potato

If you're smart, you would control your beastial nature and have nothing to do with any woman of any agency. Instead date outside lest your laundry be exposed when it goes south.
    Stay focused on your job and keep your mind cleaned. You can pump as many holes outside as all is permissible, but not all is beneficial. Just pearls young man. You can ignore them and learn the hard way. Remember the cop that was dating an AP and he jerked off while she filmed him in his office?
    Yeah the officer resigned in shame but the woman had connections and she stayed in her cushy job even though she was an accomplice so in short, keep your deck in your pants and focus on your career.***** is trouble.

Unregistered

And the Badge Bunnies award goes too.......

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

🚔🐇🐇

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast