Atlanta Police Chief Erika Shields
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Atlanta Police Chief Erika Shields

After the disturbing and tragic death of Rayshard Brooks in Atlanta the Police Chief Erika Shields resigned. She recognized that as Chief, she was ultimately responsible for actions of a dysfunctional officer. She stated that in order to regain the trust of public and move forward she would need to resign. She didn’t publicly whine how it wasn’t her fault, and try to take zero responsibility. She didn’t go on tv and state what an amazing leader she is. She did what was right and resigned. Unlike the amazing Scott ( It’s not my Fault) Israel, who has what 22 civilian deaths under belt. He had no desire to rebuild trust or let the victims move on. Israel’s only concern was there was still more money to misappropriate and still more losers to promote for kickbacks. I personally can’t imagine a bigger piece of sh!t then him and that weasel Ken ( the punk) Jenne. You dirtbags are not fooling anyone and will never be back. Remember this Erika Shields is twice the man that the incompetent rightfully removed Scott Israel is. Thank God for quick action of the Governor. We can’t afford anymore deaths because of the Amazing leader. He should have resigned after the jail escape, after two mass shootings he still wouldn’t resign! The Governor had to get involved and has saved lives by doing so.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After the disturbing and tragic death of Rayshard Brooks in Atlanta the Police Chief Erika Shields resigned. She recognized that as Chief, she was ultimately responsible for actions of a dysfunctional officer. She stated that in order to regain the trust of public and move forward she would need to resign. She didn’t publicly whine how it wasn’t her fault, and try to take zero responsibility. She didn’t go on tv and state what an amazing leader she is. She did what was right and resigned. Unlike the amazing Scott ( It’s not my Fault) Israel, who has what 22 civilian deaths under belt. He had no desire to rebuild trust or let the victims move on. Israel’s only concern was there was still more money to misappropriate and still more losers to promote for kickbacks. I personally can’t imagine a bigger piece of sh!t then him and that weasel Ken ( the punk) Jenne. You dirtbags are not fooling anyone and will never be back. Remember this Erika Shields is twice the man that the incompetent rightfully removed Scott Israel is. Thank God for quick action of the Governor. We can’t afford anymore deaths because of the Amazing leader. He should have resigned after the jail escape, after two mass shootings he still wouldn’t resign! The Governor had to get involved and has saved lives by doing so.
    I will start by saying I'm not an Isreal supporter and definitely not a Tony supporter.

With that said, I can imagine one bigger piece of $hit, that would be you! First of all, our policy says if someone takes your Taser in a fight, it's a deadly force situation. So now I'm supposed to wait for them to use it on me, then take my gun and shoot me? Our policy has been preached by the Training Division and Mr. Murphy himself. As for Shields, she knew damn well the city, a Democratic run city, was not going to back her or the white officer. Then you have the city that terminated the white officer without due process. So apparently only the criminals get due process now? They treated that man with respect for 43 minutes, when they tried to place him under arrest, he decides to fight with them, take a weapon from them, and tried to use it on them. Now the cop is the bad guy, without an investigation ever being completed? Can I start charging criminals without an investigation, NO! It's called due process, innocent until proven guilty, unless you're a white cop in a Democratic city / county.

So take your BS somewhere else! If you're going to talk out your azz at least get the facts right!

Unregistered
    I will start by saying I'm not an Isreal supporter and definitely not a Tony supporter.

With that said, I can imagine one bigger piece of $hit, that would be you! First of all, our policy says if someone takes your Taser in a fight, it's a deadly force situation. So now I'm supposed to wait for them to use it on me, then take my gun and shoot me? Our policy has been preached by the Training Division and Mr. Murphy himself. As for Shields, she knew damn well the city, a Democratic run city, was not going to back her or the white officer. Then you have the city that terminated the white officer without due process. So apparently only the criminals get due process now? They treated that man with respect for 43 minutes, when they tried to place him under arrest, he decides to fight with them, take a weapon from them, and tried to use it on them. Now the cop is the bad guy, without an investigation ever being completed? Can I start charging criminals without an investigation, NO! It's called due process, innocent until proven guilty, unless you're a white cop in a Democratic city / county.

So take your BS somewhere else! If you're going to talk out your azz at least get the facts right!
    He was shot in the back scumb-g! You must be one of those run from gunshots Parkland losers!

Unregistered
    He was shot in the back scumb-g! You must be one of those run from gunshots Parkland losers!
    Did you not see him in the video turn around and fire the taser at the Officer?? He sealed his fate the moment he fought those officers and took off like a bat out of Hell.

Unregistered
    Yup are allowed to shoot someone in the back, especially when they are firing at you when running away. Read state saw fool

Unregistered
    Did you not see him in the video turn around and fire the taser at the Officer?? He sealed his fate the moment he fought those officers and took off like a bat out of Hell.
    Why argue with the ignorant? It’s probably some civilian posting who has no clue wtf happens on a daily basis for us. You can’t fix stupid

Unregistered
    You are really stupid, these times call for de-escalation. Had he continued to advance deadly force would have been justified however he turned his back and fled thus eliminating the argument that the officer’s life was in danger. You are an idiot and I suspect you never fired your weapon other then at the range. Perhaps you need a career change?

Unregistered
    You are really stupid, these times call for de-escalation. Had he continued to advance deadly force would have been justified however he turned his back and fled thus eliminating the argument that the officer’s life was in danger. You are an idiot and I suspect you never fired your weapon other then at the range. Perhaps you need a career change?
    Phuck you, if someone shoots at us whether it’s a taser or a gun you can count on us shooting back every time. So just get that through your stupid head.

Unregistered
    And you are a closed minded idiot! Know your facts before you talk. You want to fix something, why not fix all the black on black crimes? More blacks are killed by other blacks than anybody else. It's all happening in your own neighborhoods, why because you don't know how to act, or educate yourselves. You had every opportunity that I did, if not more because you get everything handed to you. The only racist on here is you! So fix your $hit before you try to fix someone else's.

Unregistered
    Phuck you, if someone shoots at us whether it’s a taser or a gun you can count on us shooting back every time. So just get that through your stupid head.
    Unless It’s at a school then you’ll push a kid in front of you and run. Suck a d!ck.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast