unlawful Assembly/ Violation of a Curfew - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Interesting.....So hundreds can block the interstate, stay there for as long as they like, as long as they are peaceful, and theres nothing that can legally done about it?
    Yes, as long as they are part of a movement that has taken over the world.

Besides, our job is to enforce the law and follow orders. We were ORDERED to arrest the protesters and enforced the law. The State Attorney has the right to drop those charges without or consent.

If you take your ego out of the equation what the SAO does should not bother you as long as you did your part. Does it suck for us, yes. But there is nothing we can do about it.

Unregistered
    Just curious, do you think that dismissing these cases tells the mob that the SAO has your back and you don't have to do anything the police tell you? All those snowflakes and activists will be more emboldened than they already are. If the Chief and the Mayor stayed quiet on the matter, which they have, do you feel like they are going to support you? See, when I didn't see the SAO say .......Although the arrests are justified, I have decided not to prosecute at this time, then go further and clear the arrests off their records, it was apparent to me, the SAO has put his thumb on the scales.

Unregistered
    Yes, as long as they are part of a movement that has taken over the world.

Besides, our job is to enforce the law and follow orders. We were ORDERED to arrest the protesters and enforced the law. The State Attorney has the right to drop those charges without or consent.

If you take your ego out of the equation what the SAO does should not bother you as long as you did your part. Does it suck for us, yes. But there is nothing we can do about it.
    And warren is the same MF that will put you in prison, for doing your job. As for your what difference does it make comment. IF THE CHARGES WERE GOING TO BE DROPPED ANY WAY WHY AM I RISKING INJURY OR DEATH?

I have put in my papers I am the Fck out of here

Unregistered
    And warren is the same MF that will put you in prison, for doing your job. As for your what difference does it make comment. IF THE CHARGES WERE GOING TO BE DROPPED ANY WAY WHY AM I RISKING INJURY OR DEATH?

I have put in my papers I am the Fck out of here

I agree with you on the part about if the charges are going to be dropped why risk your life. But we are here to follow the orders of the department. Some of the orders are just crap, that is nothing new at all. However, what the SAO does is beyond the officers scope of duty.

I'm glad you put your papers in. Not all of us can without loosing the 20 year pension. I do wish you the best.

Unregistered
    So the chief said in his recent video that we would not allow people to block the streets. Guess the protestors should stay on the sidewalk since they can’t block the streets anymore.

Unregistered
    So what will happen to the new arrest this week ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12