Brady weathers is lead? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cases being reviewed this week. Ask the Florida bar.
    Ok. "Hello, Florida Bar? The cases your reviewing this week, what is the process?"

"Wtf are you talking about? We aren't a court, we regulate attorneys"

"But on LEO affairs one of the usual less than a crackhead said you were reviewing cases to do with Hendry County and
    the bad man and his bad men who are bad"

"You must be a crackhead yourself...good bye"

Unregistered

Is this guy really that bad?

Seems ok. Maybe he's an a-hole to work under?

Unregistered
    So long Keen case!
    This guy is court recognized in witness management and evidence discovery. Winner. A credit to the honest men and women who do the job straight, but who still get 5hit on in the media and by the public opinion.

Unregistered

The man can not testify

Wtf are you talking about a credit to Leo. This is the problem no and I mean zero accountability. Hendry will never change.

Unregistered
    Wtf are you talking about a credit to Leo. This is the problem no and I mean zero accountability. Hendry will never change.
    Oh, are you mad? Haters gonna find a reason to hate. The only zero in here is you.

Unregistered
    a credit to law enforcement opposite of you that's what. He earned his position probably unlike you miserable begger.

Unregistered
    What is the problem? "This" is a determiner, referring to a specific thing or situation just mentioned. You just mentioned the suggestion that Weathers being a credit to LEOs (Leo is a horoscope, moron). Hopefully 102 leaves and Weathers gets a chance turning things around as the new Chief.

Unregistered
    So long Keen case!
    No loss. Only thing which matters is the ones who are where needed to keep on another term.

Unregistered

This man can't make complete sentences slamming others.

If you feel that Hendry will never change why not move out ?

Unregistered
    So long Keen case!
    Looks like the State Attorney’s Office just upped the charge to 2nd Degree Homicide. Great job Hendry County!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast