Four More Years! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have done it again. No challenger. Thanks for keeping us safe. Your deputies do a great job!
    Who’s us? Because it’s obvious you’ve never been the victim of or talked to a victim of a property crime in Pasco

Unregistered
    Who’s us? Because it’s obvious you’ve never been the victim of or talked to a victim of a property crime in Pasco
    And you have? You are a washed up troll. Last time you investigated something it was trying to determine who ate all the Cheetos.

Unregistered
    And you have? You are a washed up troll. Last time you investigated something it was trying to determine who ate all the Cheetos.
    Awwwww is butt hurt Barney triggered? Get a tissue and some soothing ointment. Yes I have. We the people caught the drug using drug dealing pos terrorizing our neighborhood after we told you who it was. You couldn’t catch a cold. Wasn’t even charged properly and had to go to the SAO to get that done right. Keep rapping feckless. Dummies didn’t even search his cell phone. Wanna tell me why you can’t do that?

Unregistered
    Evidence was mishandled failed to be obtained you couldn’t get a confession no follow up incorrect NCIC entries lies about prints and the investigation. Dummies even posted the address of a suspect premises on your public patrol log. Pure genius

Unregistered
    Now let’s call your punk azz out. Your criminal people including supervision told me you can’t search a cell phone

Is that statement true or false? Is that question too hard?

Unregistered
    I see you remain absolutely gutless and either unable or afraid to answer the easy question. Not a surprise by any means. Maybe you can check with one of your imaginary creations for the answer. Tool

Unregistered
    Have a happy fourth everyone and stay safe. Thanks for doing the great job you do!

Unregistered
    Have a happy fourth everyone and stay safe. Thanks for doing the great job you do!
    Great job? Sounds like that one escaped from somewhere

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12