Raise? - Page 3
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Raise?

Unregistered
    Cost of living is 2% this year, COVID will hurt everyone’s budget

Unregistered
    OMG Epic! Watch the Coach Ray on WINK News “Go live in Africa???” Hilarious.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OMG Epic! Watch the Coach Ray on WINK News “Go live in Africa???” Hilarious.
    More social work to help people HA!!! Send her away on her unicorn 🦄 to the Chaz zone to plant a garden and sing a tune.

Unregistered
    What does the pay look like for you guys at about 10 years of service as a deputy?

Unregistered

First Draft of County Budget

Some commenters have been appreciative in this thread of the factual and non-political information I supplied about the County Commission and the budget process. I am a civilian. I have realized that civilians are the lowest of the lowest of the caste system which is the LCSO. We appear to be even lower than before with the current administration. Just asking that you consider that some civilians have knowledge, education, and experience that support and helps certified officers. Civilians and certified officers are on the same team. I find it very disillusioning that civilians with education and knowledge are so devalued within the LCSO. What does that say about the agency?

Unregistered
    Some commenters have been appreciative in this thread of the factual and non-political information I supplied about the County Commission and the budget process. I am a civilian. I have realized that civilians are the lowest of the lowest of the caste system which is the LCSO. We appear to be even lower than before with the current administration. Just asking that you consider that some civilians have knowledge, education, and experience that support and helps certified officers. Civilians and certified officers are on the same team. I find it very disillusioning that civilians with education and knowledge are so devalued within the LCSO. What does that say about the agency?
    We have a civilian that makes over $260,000.00 a year

Unregistered
    We have a civilian that makes over $260,000 a year

Unregistered

Raise

3% same ole same ole haha

Unregistered
    I heard from a few people that they are going to adjust the salaries of some of the middle deputies. 6-15 year guys maybe that make basically what a new person makes. Due to the pay compression from them moving the starting salary up 10k. Anyone else hear anything similar?

Unregistered
    I heard from a few people that they are going to adjust the salaries of some of the middle deputies. 6-15 year guys maybe that make basically what a new person makes. Due to the pay compression from them moving the starting salary up 10k. Anyone else hear anything similar?
    I hope that’s true and all but they better move Sergeants, lieutenants and captains up too. If not, deputies will be making what a sergeant makes and so on. If they would’ve just done an across the board raise, each time they bumped the starting pay, we wouldn’t be in this mess. Our pay in this agency is completely dysfunctional and NOT comparable to other agencies. You cannot just look at just the starting pay and say we’re competitive, because that does not show the whole picture.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast