Raise? - Page 2
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Raise?

Unregistered

Secret raise!

There was a 5% raise given to all the white shirts! It was given in May! Ask one of them they got it for doing a great job writing checks to Carmine. Yes I have asked and I was informed yes they did!

Unregistered

1 Million

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    According to the Lee County Commission website, the Commission will meet on 6-16-20 to review the first draft of the proposed budget for 2020-21. The meeting packet includes a Power Point presentation that says the proposed budget includes the Sheriff's request for a 3% employee increase. The budget proposal for the LCSO includes an increase of a little more than 1 million.
    An increase of 1 million only equates to about 1% raise for everyone in the hallway and another million is a 1% raise for the rest of the Sheriff’s Office

Unregistered
    There was a 5% raise given to all the white shirts! It was given in May! Ask one of them they got it for doing a great job writing checks to Carmine. Yes I have asked and I was informed yes they did!
    Another inaccurate post by Leavens to try and stir the pot. NO RAISE WAS GIVEN IN MAY!

Unregistered
    Well it was refreshing to see a dialogue not filled with lies. Jim you’re going to get your as$ kicked in Aug, just buzz off for Fuzk’s sake.

Unregistered
    We are getting 3 percent, at least that is what the budget request was for. Be happy about that.

Unregistered
    Just listened to the BOCC meeting from 06/17 and it sounds like they absolutely support their LEO’s! They made special mention to sending a message that our budges will NOT be cut like many are doing across the country and our 3 percent is sounding pretty good! Thank you for having our backs commissioners. But I also heard the part inquiring about body cam’s...... Noooo thank you. We can’t handle the lawsuits now.

Unregistered
    We are getting 3 percent, at least that is what the budget request was for. Be happy about that.
    If he cares so much about his officers why not ask for more than a cost of living raise? Am I happy to get it... yes becausewithout it we lose money. Why not ask for a real raise instead for this bullshit?

Unregistered
    The budget always says 3%, but then there was a 5%,9%,4%,4%,5%

Unregistered
    If he cares so much about his officers why not ask for more than a cost of living raise? Am I happy to get it... yes becausewithout it we lose money. Why not ask for a real raise instead for this bullshit?
    3 would be from the County, the rest is up to him. He can allocate funds to a higher raise but it comes at a cut/cost from somewhere. Hence, stop *****ing about brand new cars!

Unregistered
    Wrong. New vehicles come from the capitol fund per the commission’s video. This is separate from the lcso’s budget. Should be plenty of room if he wants to dish out another 3-5 percent on top of the already approved 3. Remember this is an election year so he wants to secure votes. Once he’s in then they will slow down.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast