Atlanta - Page 6
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlanta

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    my grammar does not matter; I need for you to understand that BLM...
    by the way I see that you guys are getting away from the one on one we were supposes to have..scary *******s

Unregistered
    by the way I see that you guys are getting away from the one on one we were supposes to have..scary *******s
    Oh, I have not backed out As a matter of fact I'm not really doing anything so if now works name a place.

And for you, All Lives Matter. Even though no one really cares about you irregardless of who you are. And did you know you can sign up for adult education classes at night. You can get your GED and momma can put it on the fridge.

Unregistered
    Oh, I have not backed out As a matter of fact I'm not really doing anything so if now works name a place.

And for you, All Lives Matter. Even though no one really cares about you irregardless of who you are. And did you know you can sign up for adult education classes at night. You can get your GED and momma can put it on the fridge.
    Again, Black Lives Matter.... You are a racist! the only difference between ALL LIVES MATTER and BLACK LIVES MATTER is the word BLACK...YOu so have a problem with blacks...

Identify yourself so I can get your job...

And what is your name.....LOL you sorry *****

Unregistered
    Again, Black Lives Matter.... You are a racist! the only difference between ALL LIVES MATTER and BLACK LIVES MATTER is the word BLACK...YOu so have a problem with blacks...

Identify yourself so I can get your job...

And what is your name.....LOL you sorry *****

I just laugh because I'm so in your head. "Get My Job" You want to become a cop or just get a job in general. I'm so proud of you. You will be the first employed in your family. Put that GED to good use. But do not get a high paying job because that will cut into your families government assistance.

Unregistered
    I just laugh because I'm so in your head. "Get My Job" You want to become a cop or just get a job in general. I'm so proud of you. You will be the first employed in your family. Put that GED to good use. But do not get a high paying job because that will cut into your families government assistance.
    LOL. I see you are refusing to post your name... Just post your name if you think I am kidding lol.

Unregistered
    LOL. I see you are refusing to post your name... Just post your name if you think I am kidding lol.
    Took you long enough. You have your GED practice exam today. It really bugs you that I do not let you know who I am. You are worried about who I am. who are you?

Unregistered

Name

You got me. Its me Diggs. So now come to my office so I can fire you for having an opinion.

Unregistered
    You got me. Its me Diggs. So now come to my office so I can fire you for having an opinion.
    Lol. Can't be him. You put a full sentence together.

Unregistered
    Took you long enough. You have your GED practice exam today. It really bugs you that I do not let you know who I am. You are worried about who I am. who are you?
    Are you the same person that was talking about going one on one last week!!!

I still want to go one on one; tough guy!!!

If you do not list your name by the close of the day; it is going to prove my point you are just a shit talking coward...

Or is your grammar so poor you can not spell you name, but like I mentioned if I do not have your name by the end of today forget about it.. WHITE BOY COWARD.....lol

Unregistered
    Big shit talking coward is backing down lol

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast