Atlanta - Page 3
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlanta

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    His “wife”, Ms Miller, is just looking for a HUGE payout for this POS, who otherwise probably didn’t contribute a dime to his kids. Child abuser . Probably dead beat dad, too. Just a guess from the sound of his lengthy, chaotic record. Brooks' justified death was seriously the BEST that ever happened to his kids... no more abuse and deadbeat dad BS
    You get an Escalade. You get an Escalade. And you get an Escalade. BLM only means sh!t when these low life scum bag criminals get there families money. Three days prior to anything she was screaming at the deadbeat for child support. That turned quickly into crocodile tears and his children will never know their father who was dad of the year. And you, you get an Escalade. Now why don't we take that settlement money and first pay back all the years of government assistance. And why does the same attorney who can't spell his own name keep showing up on TV with these families. They might as well have hired Re-run. You couldn't pay me enough to be a cop now. Everyone be careful and stay safe. Oh, quick question. How many arrests were made in the burning down of a restaurant Mr. Atlanta DA and Mayer. Oh you do not know. I do. 0. That's correct 0. And that will be the final number. Hey Auntie can I get an Escalade too?

Unregistered
    That is the exact same thing WHITE people do; most of you guys are poor white trash and will get a large life insurance policy; only to capitalize off of your family so tell me the difference again...ESCALADE

Unregistered
    That is the exact same thing WHITE people do; most of you guys are poor white trash and will get a large life insurance policy; only to capitalize off of your family so tell me the difference again...ESCALADE
    That is easy. Unlike you, we have jobs. You see, when you get a job not only do you get a paycheck, there are these things called benefits that are offered. Oh, I'm sorry, you do not know what that means.I'll try to give you dumbed down version so you can understand.These are some things that are offered by your employer. Medical insurance, Dental insurance, 401K (I just blew your mind with that one), AFLAC, Life insurance, hell. even Vision insurance, Deferred Comp (that one stump you too), and even a retirement plan.

Now go wait by the mailboxes at Jones Walker. It is getting towards the end of the month and your government assistance check should be there soon. And if the government provides you with another stimulus check, you can use it for a down payment on the 2001 Escalade at Fowler Street Auto Sales. No credit needed and everyones approved!

Unregistered
    You get an Escalade. You get an Escalade. And you get an Escalade. BLM only means sh!t when these low life scum bag criminals get there families money. Three days prior to anything she was screaming at the deadbeat for child support. That turned quickly into crocodile tears and his children will never know their father who was dad of the year. And you, you get an Escalade. Now why don't we take that settlement money and first pay back all the years of government assistance. And why does the same attorney who can't spell his own name keep showing up on TV with these families. They might as well have hired Re-run. You couldn't pay me enough to be a cop now. Everyone be careful and stay safe. Oh, quick question. How many arrests were made in the burning down of a restaurant Mr. Atlanta DA and Mayer. Oh you do not know. I do. 0. That's correct 0. And that will be the final number. Hey Auntie can I get an Escalade too?
    That's ok..I am sure they will enjoy the $$. I bet those officers spinchters are quivering right now

Unregistered
    That is easy. Unlike you, we have jobs. You see, when you get a job not only do you get a paycheck, there are these things called benefits that are offered. Oh, I'm sorry, you do not know what that means.I'll try to give you dumbed down version so you can understand.These are some things that are offered by your employer. Medical insurance, Dental insurance, 401K (I just blew your mind with that one), AFLAC, Life insurance, hell. even Vision insurance, Deferred Comp (that one stump you too), and even a retirement plan.

Now go wait by the mailboxes at Jones Walker. It is getting towards the end of the month and your government assistance check should be there soon. And if the government provides you with another stimulus check, you can use it for a down payment on the 2001 Escalade at Fowler Street Auto Sales. No credit needed and everyones approved!
    You stupid mother ****er... I do not live in Jones Walker.... If I did not work and live beside you guys I would never know about how you guys wait for each other to DIE; just to collect life insurance...

And do not let me start talking about really hard times...STEALING ON YOUR TIME SHEET sounds familiar!!!!

Eating cheese sandwiches while you talk shit about blacks in Jones Walker.

And after you have over spent and can no longer steal time on your time sheet without getting caught, then you guys KILL your wife and kids; then get on national television and cry like a new born baby-pretending like life was GREAT......

So I am not talking about a Job; I am speaking on what you guys do once you get the JOB... You greedy mother ****ers!!!!

Unregistered
    Officers and non koolaide sergeants need to put this message to work. Run your calls, do the basic, zero self initiated because the knives are out for cops in this country. Do not give someone unneeded chances to try and escalate being put into handcuffs.
    Only the ones that arent doing their jobs.!!! Do the right thing

Unregistered
    You stupid mother ****er... I do not live in Jones Walker.... If I did not work and live beside you guys I would never know about how you guys wait for each other to DIE; just to collect life insurance...

And do not let me start talking about really hard times...STEALING ON YOUR TIME SHEET sounds familiar!!!!

Eating cheese sandwiches while you talk shit about blacks in Jones Walker.

And after you have over spent and can no longer steal time on your time sheet without getting caught, then you guys KILL your wife and kids; then get on national television and cry like a new born baby-pretending like life was GREAT......

So I am not talking about a Job; I am speaking on what you guys do once you get the JOB... You greedy mother ****ers!!!!
    Wow. Got your attention. Your a *****. Let me know if you want to go one on one. I'm sorry to complicated 1 on 1. just leave your contact info! Jones Walker full? I'll meet you at Southward then.

Unregistered
    Under no circumstances do I feel bad for you WHITE officers, "CHICKENS ARE COMING HOME TO ROOST". In this case it does not matter if the officer was RIGHT or WRONG, he is WHITE and that all that matter....

Can you guys imagine how many BLACKS LIVES YOU HAVE DESTROYED and did not think twice about it....

This is very similar to 911 terrorist attack; the terrorist is now being terrorized......LOL
    (Sounds like you are part of the problem. Yet you talk shit on this thread why don’t you come to the light and say That in the department of your white coworkers. O wait you can’t your just some ***** who hides behind a keyboard

Unregistered
    Under no circumstances do I feel bad for you WHITE officers, "CHICKENS ARE COMING HOME TO ROOST". In this case it does not matter if the officer was RIGHT or WRONG, he is WHITE and that all that matter....

Can you guys imagine how many BLACKS LIVES YOU HAVE DESTROYED and did not think twice about it....

This is very similar to 911 terrorist attack; the terrorist is now being terrorized......LOL
    Well, if all white cops are bad, I know for a fact that FMPD is hiring. Why don't you come and apply and show us how it is done. I am sure FMPD will waive the education and criminal background that you have. Or are you just all talk. I'm going to bet yes.

Unregistered
    Hell this department ****ed anyways. Got diggz lazy ass sitting back and watching everyone do the work and sure enough if your white and you **** up a little your on his radar. All this shit talking on this forum is hilarious. If any of you pussies have the balls to run your mouths at work I’ll be happy to show you a thing or two. We already know who you are in here talking and complain about shit. The old timers. How about you old worthless sacks of shit retire already and go dropped dead some where. Another thing you can talk shit about whites all you one but there isn’t enough black peoples in the department and especially ones who would run their mouths besides one or two i think we know of. That little nerd up in detective bureau or Gomez. .

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast