Atlanta - Page 19
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Atlanta

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey my fellow Trump U graduate..Did you mean to say: You were easily BAITED?

Dont worry, we know you are a proud Trump U graduate
    Great come back. Really got me on that one.

Unregistered
    Boooring. Keyboard warriors in their mother’s guest rooms making empty threats. I almost miss when this site existed just to poke fun at any cop who was allowed to wear shorts and who got promoted (even tho you never applied for either position). Entertain us with some new material. Dance you cowardly little pukes! DANCE!!

Unregistered
    How many times was there an open invite to meet up? You never, not once, even thought of picking a spot, let alone mention one. That offer stands *****. And no, non emotional here. Bit late to try and save face and put a spin on things. Go back and read your posts racist. Later Cupcake.

I am not trying to save face, I want you to clearly understand the consequences of coming for me you coward....

Talk to you later Karen; matter of fact have a great weekend!!!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3179682]I am not trying to save face, I want you to clearly understand the consequences of coming for me you coward....

Talk to you later Karen; matter of fact have a great weekend!!![/QUOTE

No consequences on my end. And you have clearly proved that you are the one who is afraid. It's ok Cupcake. Just wait for the storm.

Unregistered
    Great come back. Really got me on that one.
    Really got you, I BATED you!!!!
    Now was that a great comeback
    TRUMP U GRAD

Unregistered
    Really got you, I BATED you!!!!
    Now was that a great comeback
    TRUMP U GRAD
    I will patiently be waiting on the notification letter.. LOL. I GOT YOU!!! just wait

I will talk to you later Karen, remember you are not that ****ing smart...

You and FORMER Officer Tyler will soon be roommates!!!

Unregistered
    At least the other thread has mom jokes. You guys are lame.

Unregistered
    I will patiently be waiting on the notification letter.. LOL. I GOT YOU!!! just wait

I will talk to you later Karen, remember you are not that ****ing smart...

You and FORMER Officer Tyler will soon be roommates!!!
    You are no better than Last Chance U. You were gonna play in the NFL. How did that work out. Now you work at FMPD. You will not wait long when they drop the ball. To bad you never manned up and wanted to meet. You just talk a lot you can't back up. Reading from the masses, they are right. Meet up or shut up. I agree. Fight Club 2020. Let's go! How many times you gonna back down or finally step up? Last chance Cupcake or I'm done. Challenge accepted or you going to continue to hide?

Unregistered
    And to everyone hanging on. Sorry you have to work with Officer Puss Bag!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    And to everyone hanging on. Sorry you have to work with Officer Puss Bag!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your moms a Puss Bag...

We can put mom jokes on this one too

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819