Atlanta - Page 14
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlanta

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are just so stupid it's entertaining. I own your ass mentally. It bugs you so bad. And you still can't spell and your sentence structure sucks. Tell me about current events. What, animals running wild in the streets burning down their cities. It's not that hard to become a cop since they lowered standards for you. $5.99 is a good price. If beer costs $5.99 and I gave yo $6.00 my change would be?????????????? Not a fair question for you to answer being a Coronado High dropout so I will give you 24 hours to answer. Do you share your Courvoisier with Anthony Thomas when your done blowing each other?Do you guys carpool to the Check Exchange when your momma's government check comes in. You figure out the change thing yet? I would say throw in a $1.99 bag of ice, but that would be a SAT type question for you.
    Lol...Check your use of verbs and apostrophes. Lol..Confirmed you are an idiot.Your run-on sentences are amazing and I must say I am impressed.
    You are a proud graduate of Trump U. Believe me it shows.
    Now get back into that back into that doublewide.

I spend my check buying condoms for your wifey..There is a reason it is always like a river down yonder

Unregistered
    You are just so stupid it's entertaining. I own your ass mentally. It bugs you so bad. And you still can't spell and your sentence structure sucks. Tell me about current events. What, animals running wild in the streets burning down their cities. It's not that hard to become a cop since they lowered standards for you. $5.99 is a good price. If beer costs $5.99 and I gave yo $6.00 my change would be?????????????? Not a fair question for you to answer being a Coronado High dropout so I will give you 24 hours to answer. Do you share your Courvoisier with Anthony Thomas when your done blowing each other?Do you guys carpool to the Check Exchange when your momma's government check comes in. You figure out the change thing yet? I would say throw in a $1.99 bag of ice, but that would be a SAT type question for you.
    Was that one of the 3 questions in your ethics class at Trump ?

Unregistered
    A reverse racist cop working at FMPD who likes to use racial slurs but cannot handle it the other way. You will soon be fired for your posts. And by the way, the cash register tells you what the change is but since you can't read it does not matter. Just like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FMPD is full of racist white cops so why can't I be racist lol

Unregistered
    Trump University grad. Did it cost you $1.99? So tell us what kind of questions you had on your specialized Trump University exam.

Unregistered
    Trump University grad. Did it cost you $1.99? So tell us what kind of questions you had on your specialized Trump University exam.
    You crack me up. I was done but now I look forward to your petty insults that are not all that good. Let me ask you three questions then. 1) Your dad gets on a Lee Tran Bus to go to work at 7AM. How long is the bus ride? Answer: There is no bus ride. First of all he doesn't have the change to board and second', your dad has never worked. 2) You somehow graduated from the academy and FMPD lowered their standards to hire you. You rent a unit with your brother in Jones Walker and your brother gets arrested. Why" Answer: Convicted felons are not allowed to be around firearms or ammunition. 3) Do you matter? Answer: No, and you never will.

Talk to you soon Cupcake. I'm going to get another Natty Ice. Thanks for that tip.

Unregistered
    You crack me up. I was done but now I look forward to your petty insults that are not all that good. Let me ask you three questions then. 1) Your dad gets on a Lee Tran Bus to go to work at 7AM. How long is the bus ride? Answer: There is no bus ride. First of all he doesn't have the change to board and second', your dad has never worked. 2) You somehow graduated from the academy and FMPD lowered their standards to hire you. You rent a unit with your brother in Jones Walker and your brother gets arrested. Why" Answer: Convicted felons are not allowed to be around firearms or ammunition. 3) Do you matter? Answer: No, and you never will.

Talk to you soon Cupcake. I'm going to get another Natty Ice. Thanks for that tip.
    Lol. I look forward to it also. What great white trash entertainment!!!

Your dad is a child molester!!!

Unregistered

Confirmed. You are an Honor Graduate of Trump U.

Now my stablebgenius coworker, please work on your Doctorate degree in Stupidity. You are halfway there.
    Question: You paid Trump U $5.99, how much will a Masters/doctorate combination degree cost? A: FREE B: FREEEER C: ABSOLUTELY FREE D: Trump2020aE::All the above

Unregistered
    Confirmed. You are an Honor Graduate of Trump U.

Now my stablebgenius coworker, please work on your Doctorate degree in Stupidity. You are halfway there.
    Question: You paid Trump U $5.99, how much will a Masters/doctorate combination degree cost? A: FREE B: FREEEER C: ABSOLUTELY FREE D: Trump2020aE::All the above
    Mother****er I did not come on this site to do any math; I come to argue with you.. You never answered my question about your 10-20 and your name or is it Tyler, I have been speaking with all along?

Unregistered
    Again. I so own you. It's great you get so pissed. I just laugh and laugh. Nope. Not even close to being TW. It would blow your mind if you knew who I was like your mom blows Southward Village. And you cannot even come up with your own/new material. Have to copy mine you Hack. Have a good day at work Cupcake! Goodnight. Talk to you soon' I know you can't afford a tudor but I think you can buy a low priced set of Hooked-On-Phonics on ebay. I will even buy it for you.

Unregistered
    Again. I so own you. It's great you get so pissed. I just laugh and laugh. Nope. Not even close to being TW. It would blow your mind if you knew who I was like your mom blows Southward Village. And you cannot even come up with your own/new material. Have to copy mine you Hack. Have a good day at work Cupcake! Goodnight. Talk to you soon' I know you can't afford a tudor but I think you can buy a low priced set of Hooked-On-Phonics on ebay. I will even buy it for you.
    Dang why so much hate here? Be men and women and let it go please geez

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast