Atlanta - Page 12
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlanta

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    what is your name
    DeeZNutz is the name. Some of yawl may not remember me. Just ask around.

Unregistered
    LOl. The mother****er is going to soon be a "FORMER" cop with the city of Fort Myers... So what difference is it going to make when you are on the chopping block...

White boy crazy

The difference it's going to make is knowing he's actually a good guy and they are burying him for a political stunt to save chief nigg's ass... the charge will never stick because there's isn't one to be had. DCF wouldn't of ever done anything if they were or weren't called... he'll be the one laughing when he turns around and buries those who did him wrong and walks out with a fat city settlement check

Unregistered
    The difference it's going to make is knowing he's actually a good guy and they are burying him for a political stunt to save chief nigg's ass... the charge will never stick because there's isn't one to be had. DCF wouldn't of ever done anything if they were or weren't called... he'll be the one laughing when he turns around and buries those who did him wrong and walks out with a fat city settlement check
    So you do agree that he will soon be a FORMER officer Tyler Williams!!! lol

But I love your explanation, it nice to have another white boy down the drain... Try being black in America!!!

Unregistered
    So you do agree that he will soon be a FORMER officer Tyler Williams!!! lol

But I love your explanation, it nice to have another white boy down the drain... Try being black in America!!!
    I wish I had your free reign. Free housing. Free Food. No jail time for serious violent offenders. Just look around at the convicts running free in the city! No penalty for not paying child support. Government stimulus checks and tax returns with no jobs! And right now you can burn, loot, rob, steal and destroy whatever you want and it's ok. Tyler Williams did what he did and will pay for it. Other Officers are going to pay for what they did. And you will have some smart ass reply, but what makes it okay for what is going on now?

Unregistered
    I wish I had your free reign. Free housing. Free Food. No jail time for serious violent offenders. Just look around at the convicts running free in the city! No penalty for not paying child support. Government stimulus checks and tax returns with no jobs! And right now you can burn, loot, rob, steal and destroy whatever you want and it's ok. Tyler Williams did what he did and will pay for it. Other Officers are going to pay for what they did. And you will have some smart ass reply, but what makes it okay for what is going on now?
    Like I mentioned previously, our debt has been paid in full so you guys owe us everything that we are receiving for FREE.

And for not paying child support, I rather my father not pay child support and oppose to molesting me (molestation is what you guys are known for all over the world...perverts)

Rape, Rob, Steal, Murder..You name it you guys have done it...but when blacks start to do the same thing it become a crime.. you guys are just a bunch of worthless hypocrites....

Unregistered
    Like I mentioned previously, our debt has been paid in full so you guys owe us everything that we are receiving for FREE.

And for not paying child support, I rather my father not pay child support and oppose to molesting me (molestation is what you guys are known for all over the world...perverts)

Rape, Rob, Steal, Murder..You name it you guys have done it...but when blacks start to do the same thing it become a crime.. you guys are just a bunch of worthless hypocrites....
    If you are a cop you will not last. You take offense to everything. Just sad. Good luck in your short career.

Unregistered
    Tyler Williams did what he did and will pay for it? What did he do? Not call DCF when he had no reason to? Are we supposed to call DCF on every drug case where a child has no involvement but is in the area? Are we to call DCF every time a juvenile is arrested for being in possession of drugs or even commits a crime? What Tyler Williams is going through isn't right and you know he cares about the community and people when he does his job... it's sad to know that he did what everyone would of done and yet you all turn your back on him. Shame on you.

Unregistered

Tyler Williams did what he did and will pay for it? What did he do? Not call DCF when he had no reason to? Are we supposed to call DCF on every drug case where a child has no involvement but is in the area? Are we to call DCF every time a juvenile is arrested for being in possession of drugs or even commits a crime? What Tyler Williams is going through isn't right and you know he cares about the community and people when he does his job... it's sad to know that he did what everyone would of done and yet you all turn your back on him. Shame on you.

Unregistered
    Tyler ass should be out of a job...He only cares for white people... so stop whining and defending him....

Unregistered
    Tyler ass should be out of a job...He only cares for white people... so stop whining and defending him....

Williams situation is just another way of #1 to get in front of the camera. I am so sure you would have handled it differently because you are an up and coming FMPD Superstar. Your time will come because of who you are! Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast