You can't even use force against person who steals your taser and uses it against you - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm sure the union is on this as it just happened yesterday, unless if he was still on probation he should be able to get his job, pay back, and get to the hell out of a City that do no support there officers! "Hang in there APD"
    Or, he does not get off and gets the death penalty... That is a hell of a big spread in terms of out come. Get your $hitty job back or lethal injection...

Unregistered
    The Fulton County Atty says its a deadly when deployed by a trained LEO professional not a citizen.

Unregistered
    Hate to say it and I hope that I'm wrong, but sadly Brosnan appears to be flipping on his own partner as he has not been fired like officer Rolfe, he was placed on administrative duty, also he and his attorney look weak with not much of a fight in them!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hate to say it and I hope that I'm wrong, but sadly Brosnan appears to be flipping on his own partner as he has not been fired like officer Rolfe, he was placed on administrative duty, also he and his attorney look weak with not much of a fight in them!
    What is there for him to flip on? It is a GOOD shoot!

Unregistered

Commissioner

Expressions of support for all cops for your service from a retired colleague from Poland.

Unregistered
    This is nothing but malicious prosecution by a corrupt district Attorney.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123