You can't even use force against person who steals your taser and uses it against you - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Woke

Woke

I met a couple from South Africa this weekend. Really, at a picnic. Apparently, violent crime in South Africa is really bad. The man predicted that most major American cities would be like South Africa in a few years. Looks like Atlanta has a head start on most of the U.S.

Unregistered

Stop voting democratic

Stop voting democratic. Police are just voting for their own demise when they vote Democrat. You deserve better!

Unregistered

Cheese eating ****s.

I can't believe you cheese eating ****s just let a brother hang out there like this. Where's the support from his brothers in blue. I'm glad I got out of this job when I did. Disgraceful!!!!

Unregistered
    All I can say is shame on yall in ATL! Not my brethren Leo's, but your admin and district attorneys. Shame!!! Hanging a cop out to dry after he went where he was sent? He had to use force after some hooligan tried to shoot him in the freaking face with a taser and darts. And another leo on scene saving his own a$$ by turning evidence against his side partner??? I'm all about telling the truth! Dont get me wrong. But to run like hell to testify against the man you put your trust in to save your hyde? Shame. Glad I dont work in ATL! My advice to you all is GET OUT! There are plenty of ways to make a living that dont include the whole world waiting to get a piece of you! What else do you have to see??? You cant trust your chain of command. You cant trust the cops alongside of you! The public has gotten to hating us. Bail! To those who were involved in stacking against this cop and leaving your 'brother's hanging out to dry....shame on all of you!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can't believe you cheese eating ****s just let a brother hang out there like this. Where's the support from his brothers in blue. I'm glad I got out of this job when I did. Disgraceful!!!!
    WOW, that's all I can say! You guys are getting railroaded and none of you speak up? Black and white officers being thrown under the bus! Shameful, you must have the biggest SCUMBAGS for brass! I don't know if you guys have a union (I personally dislike them). You guys need to unite and stand up for yourselves. Doesn't matter whether you are black, brown or white. Male or female. You guys have to UNITE and stand up for your selves! UNBELIEVABLE! Sick-outs, strikes, or whatever you have to do. If not, it could be YOU next! Is somebody raising money for your brothers to fight these charges? Let us know, we would like to contribute!

Unregistered
    Howard said he will charge any cop that shoots someone that doesn't have a firearm on them.

Unregistered
    WOW, that's all I can say! You guys are getting railroaded and none of you speak up? Black and white officers being thrown under the bus! Shameful, you must have the biggest SCUMBAGS for brass! I don't know if you guys have a union (I personally dislike them). You guys need to unite and stand up for yourselves. Doesn't matter whether you are black, brown or white. Male or female. You guys have to UNITE and stand up for your selves! UNBELIEVABLE! Sick-outs, strikes, or whatever you have to do. If not, it could be YOU next! Is somebody raising money for your brothers to fight these charges? Let us know, we would like to contribute!
    Well said brother, its sad and shameful what's happening to our fellow officers in Atlanta, count on me to contribute to his or their defence!

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Honestly, the way that DA spun this around is UNBELIEVABLE! I was getting pissed, as I heard him trying to spin everything around. It's a national embarrassment. I know times are hard and you have been dealing with a lot of BS, but they are giving in to less than 1 percent of the population. Where is your command staff? Why are they not speaking out? This is WRONG!

Unregistered
    Dont plea this down! I know it sounds like cheap talk from the cheap seats, but please dont plea this junk down! They wont be able to secure a conviction on this. If you plea it down, we all loose.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast