You can't even use force against person who steals your taser and uses it against you
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

You can't even use force against person who steals your taser and uses it against you

You guys can't even shoot a man who removes your taser and uses it against you. You better leave that place! If you kill anyone, you are going to jail, justified or not.

Unregistered
    Hate to say it and I know that is hard, but If you are a cop, get it in your head, don't do anything from now on, is not worth it, let them take over and do whatever, all those marching let them get assaulted and wait for them to call 911, do the report and that's it, don't do anything else, let chaos & disorder rule for a while!

Unregistered
    The media is pretending it was just a guy who was awakened after falling asleep in his car. That's a lie! He was awakened alright, because the police were dispatched to the scene of a man in the middle of a drive through lane who was passed out drunk. Thousands of people die in DUIs every year. The officers gave him a sobriety test which he failed. They attempted to arrest him.

The thug fought the police. He punched police. He removed and stole one of the officer's taser. As they proceeded to chase him on foot, the thug CLEARLY takes the stolen taser and attempt to use it against an officer doing his job. The officer justifiably shot him.

If the thug would have been successful, he could have easily removed the gun from an incapacitated officer. What world are we living in when a mayor fires a cop on the spot who was attacked, had his taser stolen, and used against him, after being punched. Where is the Atlanta Police union? Butch up and defend your officers. You take their dues, but now you are silent?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The media is pretending it was just a guy who was awakened after falling asleep in his car. That's a lie! He was awakened alright, because the police were dispatched to the scene of a man in the middle of a drive through lane who was passed out drunk. Thousands of people die in DUIs every year. The officers gave him a sobriety test which he failed. They attempted to arrest him.

The thug fought the police. He punched police. He removed and stole one of the officer's taser. As they proceeded to chase him on foot, the thug CLEARLY takes the stolen taser and attempt to use it against an officer doing his job. The officer justifiably shot him.

If the thug would have been successful, he could have easily removed the gun from an incapacitated officer. What world are we living in when a mayor fires a cop on the spot who was attacked, had his taser stolen, and used against him, after being punched. Where is the Atlanta Police union? Butch up and defend your officers. You take their dues, but now you are silent?
    I'm sure the union is on this as it just happened yesterday, unless if he was still on probation he should be able to get his job, pay back, and get to the hell out of a City that do no support there officers! "Hang in there APD"

Unregistered

Sad day in Atlanta

Wow, I am so glad that I am no longer on the job. If I was, I would go to work everyday, sit in my cruiser, drink a cup of coffee, read the newspaper, and only respond when the dispatcher calls me. Then I would drive slow to all my calls. I would give the bad guys plenty of time to rape, pillage, and plunder. Once on the scene, take my time getting out of my cruiser and take the report. Go home and drink whiskey. Start the next shift the same way. Officer Survival 101.

Unregistered
    Wow, I am so glad that I am no longer on the job. If I was, I would go to work everyday, sit in my cruiser, drink a cup of coffee, read the newspaper, and only respond when the dispatcher calls me. Then I would drive slow to all my calls. I would give the bad guys plenty of time to rape, pillage, and plunder. Once on the scene, take my time getting out of my cruiser and take the report. Go home and drink whiskey. Start the next shift the same way. Officer Survival 101.
    Yes sir! Amen!

Unregistered
    Sadly this is where we are heading, I just feel for those silent-majority of citizens that are still support law & order and to these citizens I say, armed yourself until things level off, it they ever!

Unregistered
    So youd be a firefighter.

Unregistered

What is going on in this country?

I feel so bad for the police. These are good men and women who risk their lives every day dealing with these animals. I hate to say it, but it’s time to let what the 12% in the country want. No police to stop them from committing homicides, traffic violations, robberies, burglaries and anything else. It’s not like the local governments receive much taxes from these areas. Cordon off the area and don’t patrol it at all. Let them kill themselves and burn the place down. I wish there were police chiefs and sheriffs with a pair of balls that would say we are no longer enforcing the law in these communities, good luck. However, if you come into neighborhoods that support the police and pay their taxes for security, the law will be strictly enforced. How can the democratic politicians think this is a good idea? I hate to say it, but I think the country is heading in a civil/race war direction.

Unregistered
    I feel so bad for the police. These are good men and women who risk their lives every day dealing with these animals. I hate to say it, but it’s time to let what the 12% in the country want. No police to stop them from committing homicides, traffic violations, robberies, burglaries and anything else. It’s not like the local governments receive much taxes from these areas. Cordon off the area and don’t patrol it at all. Let them kill themselves and burn the place down. I wish there were police chiefs and sheriffs with a pair of balls that would say we are no longer enforcing the law in these communities, good luck. However, if you come into neighborhoods that support the police and pay their taxes for security, the law will be strictly enforced. How can the democratic politicians think this is a good idea? I hate to say it, but I think the country is heading in a civil/race war direction.
    SAD BUT SO TRUE! and lets pray for our fellow brothers facing these hateful times and as Abe said "A house divided against itself, cannot stand."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast