who was moron who fired gun in Capital building? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are a witty POS aren’t you!
    No I was ur wife and mother yesterday

Unregistered
    Shouldn’t you be humping domestic calls and petit theft from Walmart calls then going home to beat your wife? That’s about the only thing you turd deputies and “real police” are good at.
    Sounds like a nerve was struck. Sorry if I called you out for sleeping with little kids. Also that description of a Deputy sounds very specific, you sure that’s not your personal life you are putting out there.

Unregistered
    Deputies and "real police" are only good for: beating their wives, stealing money from drug dealers, beating up suspects, and taking a knee with protestors. Anything I'm missing ?

Unregistered
    Two bored troopers were fondling a back-up weapon and had an a/d. Embarrassing, but not the end of the world.

Unregistered

Desk pop

If you have not fire a weapon at HQ. You crap on the flag.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=948-2Vzgi3w

Unregistered
    Deputies and "real police" are only good for: beating their wives, stealing money from drug dealers, beating up suspects, and taking a knee with protestors. Anything I'm missing ?
    Ok there Meter maid. Go write another good Ole boy citation for the Colonel. Last knee I saw was taken was from fat Capt. Reyes from Miami, forcing you pussies to take a knee. Don’t shoot spitballs at a battleship. Also, you are missing something, when you call 911 don’t forget who’s going to respond to your trailer, when your ***** ass calls. News flash it won’t be FHP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12