Director Pu$$y - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Director Pu$$y

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is power on bended knees, but unfortunately your large egos, war stories to make you appear tough, and more ego prevents you from seeing and adjusting to the times.
    Bended knees not in a cowardly or inferior way, but knowing that things are larger than the metaphorical chips on your shoulder.
    Try bending your knees to God, maybe then you learn how insufficient you really are.
    I only bend a knee to God. Not to politics.

Unregistered
    Freddy let me tell you! We stand by you, your a true leader and have a tough job. I’ll keep you in my prayers [Silver Badge]
    Bro f@ck freddy he sold us out.

Unregistered

Sock Puppet

Take that knee Freddy. You’re a clown and a puppet.
    So when did the Knee on the back go Into the Choke Hold? The Director lost me on that one but again this department is great at turning the spotlight on other things while the bad things continue. Choke hold which we don’t do here obviously have had 0% negative effect on our encounters even pointed out by Directors Politically Correct email, yes used 10% and no deaths or serious injuries yet the Knee issue which killed Floyd and is randomly used here especially by lots of the newbies is just being ignored. The hypocrisy will never end here or with America, soon you be assigned lollipops to hand out and gift cards. Wait, we already do this but soon you won’t be caring guns. Ask PBA if you’ll be left alone to hang when you use your PR24 at a protest, or push some agitator who disobeys the warnings and commands. See where we stand cause the only support I read so far was from the Mayor on how you can get Mental Hell if the protest and Floyd’s death has affected you as an employee. Pathetic Political pandering idiots who through the years of a dying nothing for their own righteous goals and crave for power have let this profession go to 💩. The hand goes out to the Sgt who showed that agitator how cops with commence sense do things and wipe our azzes with stupidity. I am sure the HQ hand would of preferred the idiot be allowed to search the car. This Ship has sunk kids, enjoy the future of stupidity. Keep kneeling to these Rejects who only want to see each one of us dead

Unregistered
    We don’t take sides. We PROTECT those who want to take a knee because that’s their constitutional right.

Unregistered

$hit talkers

WOW!!! You guys that are calling our Director a ***** are a ****ing joke. The same ones talking this bullshit about having the ACTR taken away are the ones who don't even lay a ****ing hand on subjects. You guys talking all this macho bullshit i can bet
    have never used this on a subject. The majority of you are too ****n scared to throw hands let alone go to the ground and put a choke hold on anyone. Give me a ****ing break!! This was used more back in the day before all this negative Police narrative was created sometime after 2010 cause no one wants to get into anything. But here you are losing your minds like a bunch of whinning pu$$ys like if we are putting people to ****ing sleep every day like we are in the 90s with no worry about getting in trouble or coming out on a video. Most of you probably won't even apply it correctly and then you get into a shit situation if something goes wrong. That is what the Director is trying to avoid. Open your eyes people!!!Those ****ing days are OVER!! Just deal with it!! You guys just gotta talk shit no matter what the **** this Director does. I don't know him that well but i have worked for him and believe what you want he gives a **** about his troops and makes every decision with every one of us in mind. You can see it just by looking at him that what he is having to deal with right now is not any walk in the park. You weak ****s on here talking this crap wouldn't last a month in his shoes. Don't let this shit divide us more than what we already are. Seems like all we do is talk shit about everyone and not do our part in getting through this as a family and Dept. The Director gave you the green light to email him with any ideas or complaints you have, so have the balls or tits to email him and tell him how you feel. Be a man!! I been on 20 plus and know ALOT of good men and women that are GREAT COPS and we agree that we have your back Freddy. Don't let the 5% of useless people on this Dept. make you think your doing a bad job. Keep doing what your doing and we have your back! We see you!!

Unregistered
    We don’t take sides. We PROTECT those who want to take a knee because that’s their constitutional right.
    I am very disappointed with Freddy! What's up with that tie? He is in the Herald with it. I will put it very simple. They are sCared of the hoodlums and opportunists who are running amok. Less than one percent goes BERSERK and they start taking knees and backing off. Well gee whiz, lets just take a couple weeks off and give them the keys to the city. I like Freddy, but it is clear now that he is a politician and looking to run for sheriff.

Take a look at what's happening in Chicago, the cops don't want to do anything and now its a war zone. If you loose the troops trust, you got big problems.

Unregistered
    WOW!!! You guys that are calling our Director a ***** are a ****ing joke. The same ones talking this bullshit about having the ACTR taken away are the ones who don't even lay a ****ing hand on subjects. You guys talking all this macho bullshit i can bet
    have never used this on a subject. The majority of you are too ****n scared to throw hands let alone go to the ground and put a choke hold on anyone. Give me a ****ing break!! This was used more back in the day before all this negative Police narrative was created sometime after 2010 cause no one wants to get into anything. But here you are losing your minds like a bunch of whinning pu$$ys like if we are putting people to ****ing sleep every day like we are in the 90s with no worry about getting in trouble or coming out on a video. Most of you probably won't even apply it correctly and then you get into a shit situation if something goes wrong. That is what the Director is trying to avoid. Open your eyes people!!!Those ****ing days are OVER!! Just deal with it!! You guys just gotta talk shit no matter what the **** this Director does. I don't know him that well but i have worked for him and believe what you want he gives a **** about his troops and makes every decision with every one of us in mind. You can see it just by looking at him that what he is having to deal with right now is not any walk in the park. You weak ****s on here talking this crap wouldn't last a month in his shoes. Don't let this shit divide us more than what we already are. Seems like all we do is talk shit about everyone and not do our part in getting through this as a family and Dept. The Director gave you the green light to email him with any ideas or complaints you have, so have the balls or tits to email him and tell him how you feel. Be a man!! I been on 20 plus and know ALOT of good men and women that are GREAT COPS and we agree that we have your back Freddy. Don't let the 5% of useless people on this Dept. make you think your doing a bad job. Keep doing what your doing and we have your back! We see you!!
    20 plus years you say? So you know the quotes from Pfeeger " Chuck You Fairly ?" LoL

Unregistered

Lets wait and see

I trust our Director and we should support him. His hands were tied and anybody on this department with half a brain would have done the same thing. All he was doing was showing respect to the black community. Not disrespecting our department. He is a good guy and we should trust him that he will do the right thing and get us out if this.*

Unregistered
    I trust our Director and we should support him. His hands were tied and anybody on this department with half a brain would have done the same thing. All he was doing was showing respect to the black community. Not disrespecting our department. He is a good guy and we should trust him that he will do the right thing and get us out if this.*
    You’re obviously new. Once we give something away, there’s no getting it back. I don’t care if he’s a good guy outside of work. That’s the problem with you people. You want the cool, nice supervisor. F that. We need a leader. Someone that tells the media & politicians to pound sound. Freddy is not that guy.

Unregistered
    You’re obviously new. Once we give something away, there’s no getting it back. I don’t care if he’s a good guy outside of work. That’s the problem with you people. You want the cool, nice supervisor. F that. We need a leader. Someone that tells the media & politicians to pound sound. Freddy is not that guy.

You have a leader. Freddy is only one Director. He is not your problem. He has actually did police work. He has went through the ranks. He has worked in proactive units and supervised them as well. What is the damn problem?

Now he is surrounded by one real cop: Pat Hanlon.

Outside of that none of his black command staff has ever been in a police shooting or real use of force yet they judge officers on IA panels with no real evidence or experience.

Most white and Latino command staff are afraid to speak up or say what's on their mind because certain black Command Staff members will go to Commissioner Jordan and report their comments.

You all are attacking each other and that is just what a certain black AD and several black majors want.

As far as the Independent Review Panel goes, that Commissioner Jordan is still mad about her relative being shot by a officer from MDPD. She turns a blind eye that her relative and his buddies were in a arm Carjacking and that's the problem.

She owned your previous Director JD Patterson so they all worked together to always go after the officer.

Due Process Rights are all but gone. Commissioner Jordan was upset because the SAO refused to press charges on the cop that shot her relative so now she has a motive to push a Civilian Review Panel on MDPD.

She has a conflict of interest and should not have a say so in this Review Panel Bullshit.

You guys stay safe and stick together!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast