New shift hours - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New shift hours

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There's a handful of people that won't like it but most people I've spoken to are looking forward to it. In fact, most of us are going to work 4 p.m. to 12 a.m., my lieutenant included. He's even more excited than we are. Even planning on rotating it so Sundays are covered.

Then you and your lieutenant are idiots.

Unregistered
    Then you and your lieutenant are idiots.
    I am pleased we have the leadership we have. They are doing what should have been done 20 years ago. Putting an end to the dead weight. You know who I'm talking about
    7-3 on paper, 10-2 in real life, no nights no weekends always calling in sick and always on annual leave every Friday but somehow manages to use no leave. Sound familiar?
    We are done with those tools and if I have to work a shift to see them gone I am all for it. Bring it!!!!

Unregistered
    Thanks again for positing Danny and sterling.

Unregistered
    Thanks again for positing Danny and sterling.
    Doubtful. You would be surprised how many people actually support the job they are doing. Finally we have leadership with balls to kick the dead weight out and tell the crybabies to STFU. Several down with more to come. Long time coming so I tip my cap to them.

Unregistered
    Doubtful. You would be surprised how many people actually support the job they are doing. Finally we have leadership with balls to kick the dead weight out and tell the crybabies to STFU. Several down with more to come. Long time coming so I tip my cap to them.
    I agree. You rarely hear from 87.5% here. They are doing good work and not busy with nonsense. 12.5% are certified whiners with a sense of entitlement. They need to go. Things will be nice. Make ABT great again. Do you hear me J'ville? O'Town?

Unregistered
    Why does it seem everytime we get a crazy directive this time being shift work it originates out of one of those two districts?

Unregistered
    Why does it seem everytime we get a crazy directive this time being shift work it originates out of one of those two districts?
    When you are surrounded by crazy, things seem normal.

Unregistered
    I agree, some folks here need to work more nights. However, this one is on Jax from what I hear. Why punish the majority and throw a blanket over everyone? Let the LT's be responsible for their squads. If the agents aren't working enough nights, let the LT deal with it as they see fit. If the LT can't handle that then call them out, the Capt needs to step in and so forth.

Once again, we have a lot of great folks here who do a great job, now they stand to get screwed because of a few turds. Thanks to Piss Poor Executive Leadership 101!

Unregistered
    I agree, some folks here need to work more nights. However, this one is on Jax from what I hear. Why punish the majority and throw a blanket over everyone? Let the LT's be responsible for their squads. If the agents aren't working enough nights, let the LT deal with it as they see fit. If the LT can't handle that then call them out, the Capt needs to step in and so forth.

Once again, we have a lot of great folks here who do a great job, now they stand to get screwed because of a few turds. Thanks to Piss Poor Executive Leadership 101!
    LT tries to force a correction and the PBA is contacted. The conversation always end with" Treat all agents the same. If they don't do that in Tampa then you don't do it in Pensacola"
    It's just easier that way.

Unregistered
    And what exactly will we be doing during those hours. They dont let us do any enforcement. Kids cant be out all hours of the night.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast