New shift hours
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New shift hours

Unregistered

New shift hours

New shift hours are coming permanently. No more bankers hours abt. PBA was made aware but I doubt they can do anything about it. Enjoy your family time now because no more dinner with the family when your on a permanent 3-11 tues-sat.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    New shift hours are coming permanently. No more bankers hours abt. PBA was made aware but I doubt they can do anything about it. Enjoy your family time now because no more dinner with the family when your on a permanent 3-11 tues-sat.
    YOU’RE

You post on here regularly and still never spell it right.

Unregistered
    YOU’RE

You post on here regularly and still never spell it right.
    Actually, he was correct and you are mistaken. His use of "your" is possessive, as in "your family."
    Your use of the word "you're" is a contraction of the words you and are and is incorrect.

You're welcome.

Unregistered
    Waaaahwaaahwaaaaah!
    My child will grow up without me!
    I will miss little league!
    I will miss dance recital!
    I will miss....

Enough. You are drawing a high risk retirement, in plain clothes and not responding to calls. I look at schedules as separating the wheat from the chaff. I bet 20 whiners will leave and this will be a better place.

Unregistered
    There's a handful of people that won't like it but most people I've spoken to are looking forward to it. In fact, most of us are going to work 4 p.m. to 12 a.m., my lieutenant included. He's even more excited than we are. Even planning on rotating it so Sundays are covered.

Unregistered
    There's a handful of people that won't like it but most people I've spoken to are looking forward to it. In fact, most of us are going to work 4 p.m. to 12 a.m., my lieutenant included. He's even more excited than we are. Even planning on rotating it so Sundays are covered.
    Same for us. We are looking forward to it. It's the change we need and I am grateful we have an admin willing to step up and over the naysayers.

Unregistered
    PBA? Are you kidding? PBA can't do a %{^ $@/* thing about schedules. Man up and shut up.

Unregistered
    You won’t be excited after it wears off and you realize your working the same crappy hours that other people are working in real departments making double. I haven’t heard of one person who’s excited about it so my bet it’s little Danny positing one here trying to act like this is a good place to work.

Unregistered
    You won’t be excited after it wears off and you realize your working the same crappy hours that other people are working in real departments making double. I haven’t heard of one person who’s excited about it so my bet it’s little Danny positing one here trying to act like this is a good place to work.
    I hope the babies that spend have their day banging on their high chairs with their little spoons move on. Most people look good in sheriff green and it's time for them to go. Those of us left will appreciate your departure. I promise this - when I see you directing traffic at an intersection, I will roll down my window and hand you a bottle of water.

Unregistered
    I promise this - when I see you directing traffic at an intersection, I will roll down my window and hand you a bottle of water.
    Best post of the day.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast