New computers - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New computers

Unregistered

Lightbulb

When I tell you to begin I want you to count out loud one thousand one, one thousand two, one thousand three and so on until I tell you when to stop.

You may begin.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When I tell you to begin I want you to count out loud one thousand one, one thousand two, one thousand three and so on until I tell you when to stop.

You may begin.
    so the spinning forever blue circle will be the next hgn test

Unregistered
    SAVE AS : PLEASE WAIT, NOT RESPONDING, PLEASE WAIT, NOT RESPONDING.

What a bunch of garbage. My 1995 IBM was faster than this pos.

Unregistered
    SAVE AS : PLEASE WAIT, NOT RESPONDING, PLEASE WAIT, NOT RESPONDING.

What a bunch of garbage. My 1995 IBM was faster than this pos.
    Instead of blue screen of death, we have blue circle of I'll be dead before it's done

Unregistered
    This is by far the best computer I have had in the last 10 years.

One drive can be slow at times but I have been very pleased with the new computer and the AirCard.
    I'd like to admit that I spoke way too soon! At the time of this post my computer was working well.

Not so much anymore. Black screen for at least 1hr or more a day. One drive is slow as hell all the time now.

Unregistered
    Please wait, working on it, not responding not responding.

Unregistered
    Hey my last agency I worked for was still hand writing tickets, hand drawing crash diagrams, hand writing tow sheets... we had tablets and they had issues as well. No where is perfect gentleman. Stay safe!

Unregistered
    Hey my last agency I worked for was still hand writing tickets, hand drawing crash diagrams, hand writing tow sheets... we had tablets and they had issues as well. No where is perfect gentleman. Stay safe!
    Yeah and in Haiti they still use smoke signs for communication. This is not your last agency nor Haiti. We are paying people 6 figure job salaries just to work in Technology, our equipment should be second to none. But I guess is not their fault, they send an email once in a while and tell you there is an update coming, just be patient.

Working on it, please wait.

Unregistered
    Yeah and in Haiti they still use smoke signs for communication. This is not your last agency nor Haiti. We are paying people 6 figure job salaries just to work in Technology, our equipment should be second to none. But I guess is not their fault, they send an email once in a while and tell you there is an update coming, just be patient.

Working on it, please wait.
    And that's why we're mad. We can't get a decent pay check, because we waste our money on worthless tech. I'd go back to paper tickets instead of this worthless stuff if the pay was worth it.

Unregistered
    I should take a picture of this crap. WORKING ON IT, WORKING ON IT.

Just trying to move one document to a regular folder. This is pathetic

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast