New computers
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New computers

Unregistered

New computers

The slowest piece of equipment that I've seen. My old crappy computer in 2008 was faster than this crap. Constantly freezing and slow as heck. Impossible to even save a document without freezing for a minute.

I guess we have been getting defunded, obviously.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The slowest piece of equipment that I've seen. My old crappy computer in 2008 was faster than this crap. Constantly freezing and slow as heck. Impossible to even save a document without freezing for a minute.

I guess we have been getting defunded, obviously.
    Do you ever not cry like a child? The new computers work well. Maybe you are just slow.

Unregistered
    Do you ever not cry like a child? The new computers work well. Maybe you are just slow.
    Ok Roufa I'm calling your fat a%h next instead of TAC. Not like you ever reply to a Troopers email when they need help, since you are the big Major. You only answer emails to chiefs and above.

These computer as slow as hell for being new. In a year, we be lucky to make it past the pw screen

Unregistered
    Agreed, I'll take the old one back any day. I may have had to long on twice every morning, but once you got it running it worked. The only way to make these things faster is to not use one drive. Just store everything on the computer, that seems to help.

Unregistered
    Was fast when we first got them but mine is slow as shit now

Unregistered
    As technology progresses, our equipment seems to get slower and slower. Bring Major William's back, he was the only one who cared about our equipment. Roufa is just enjoying his gummy bears.

Unregistered
    This is by far the best computer I have had in the last 10 years.

One drive can be slow at times but I have been very pleased with the new computer and the AirCard.

Unregistered
    This is by far the best computer I have had in the last 10 years.

One drive can be slow at times but I have been very pleased with the new computer and the AirCard.
    Bawahhaha.... thanks maj roufa

Unregistered
    Please wait. Working on it, working on it.

Trying to save a word document and that's all I see, garbage.

Unregistered
    Save as. Not responding, please wait, not responding.

Roufa. Get off that twinky and do your job. You are worse than pikul at doing your job. Maybe less time kissing butt at ghq will help.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast