The Pollack question?

Unregistered

The Pollack question?

The real question that needs to be ask about Sgt. Pollock who has applied to other agencies is why hasn’t he been hired for almost 4 years with his exceptional 45 years of law enforcement experience with the bogus rank that he says he worked his way through the ranks to Colonel?

Why didn’t the other city commissioners say he’s our guy he would be a great leader for our agency and community?

Major Osgood and Adderly who can’t say they have 45 years of exceptional law enforcement experience found Chiefs job in matter of months but he’s still unemployed for almost 4 years.

He wasn’t even considered one of the best candidates in the race for Sheriff he wasn’t even in the conversation until the Toney news broke and the the IUPA ass clowns endorsed him!!

Toney has maybe 12 years of law enforcement and is being considered over him and then the previous Sheriff with his baggage!!

So why hasn’t any other agency picked up this exceptional experience leader ?

I will be awaiting a response and I know the Pollack camp and IUPA will attempt to discredit this post, but here lies the questions.

Unregistered

Wow, pretty desperate

The Irael team is getting pretty desperate. With the resources out there you can find out if anybody applied for anything! So this is beyond grasping for straws. I suggest you bend over put your head in between your legs and kiss your butt good bye! Scott will not be the Sheriff ever !!!

Unregistered
    Well the truth hurt Pollock. Why didnt you find a chief job or even go to Seminole like the rest of the other rejects. Your rank didnt get you hired there. Sheriff around south florida are laughing at you. Trust me. I know.