Defund
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Defund

Unregistered

Defund

Look at the police budget, especially how much some of theses clowns are making to do nothing, starting on page 18.

https://northbayvillage-fl.gov/verti...TED_BUDGET.pdf

Defund, and have Miami Beach patrol the village for only a million a year.

Unregistered

Daft, obviously

It’s obvious you neither live in NBV or work for NBV. This department provides superb services and goes above and beyond that of a larger agency such as Miami Beach or Miami-Dade. And whether or not you do live here, you would know how actively engaged the officers are. The SRO, Traffic, and Marine patrol are always serving the community.

Unregistered

Crazy

I just looked at this. One of the biggest examples, Executive assistant to the Chief (secretary) has a total compensation of of over 127,000 a year??? WHAT!

6 million a year for this department? Crazy can’t describe this. We are only and mile long here, and every one has a take home car? No way I’ll be voting for any of these incumbents if this continues. The last request for a public records check of salaries w overtime, there were over 10 employees that made over 6 figures. Over almost 500,000 in overtime alone that has to be paid out that is not salary. I was told officers even go to court and get 4 hours overtime even if they walk in say they can’t recall the case and walk right out, and it just cost us over 100.00 dollars on average for that sham.

This has to stop!

Unregistered

Crybaby post

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just looked at this. One of the biggest examples, Executive assistant to the Chief (secretary) has a total compensation of of over 127,000 a year??? WHAT!

6 million a year for this department? Crazy can’t describe this. We are only and mile long here, and every one has a take home car? No way I’ll be voting for any of these incumbents if this continues. The last request for a public records check of salaries w overtime, there were over 10 employees that made over 6 figures. Over almost 500,000 in overtime alone that has to be paid out that is not salary. I was told officers even go to court and get 4 hours overtime even if they walk in say they can’t recall the case and walk right out, and it just cost us over 100.00 dollars on average for that sham.

This has to stop!
    Waaa waaaa! Why don’t you go to the police academy instead of working for Burger King and embarrassing yourself wt this 4th grade writing level post. Cop hater! we do an excellent job and are amongst the lowest paid in Miami-Dade. You probable call the cops weekly, We are here to stay goof ball.

Unregistered

Bloated

The police budget is killing the village. As far as doing a good job is that not expected? Too many employees are way over paid for the size municipality we have here. The top 6 police employees cost over a million a year alone and there are over 30 employees. I can’t see how a secretarial position is over 127,000 a year in a Dept our size. Even if that person had a masters degree and 30 years here that salary is way too high.
    A 20 year combat veteran retired at an E7 rank does not even make that he/she fought for this country.

We can get the same services for less then half if we contract Miami Beach. By the way not all the officers are as productive as the ones mentioned. There is a lot of dead weight here that are retired on duty as they say.

Unregistered
    Ask the people that live there if they feel safe, ask those that live in Miami Beach the same question. You’ll get different results, NBVPD does more traffic which doesn’t sound impressive but that presence deters most of the crime other jurisdictions have.

PS can you guys start enforcing parking again, I can’t find parking most of the time. I know you weren’t enforcing due to COVID and people not working

Unregistered

Traffic money

Ya traffic enforcement. Just so you can go to court get paid overtime and pad your pockets. Over half a million dollars in overtime last year.

Crazy BS time for Miami Beach to come in.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ya traffic enforcement. Just so you can go to court get paid overtime and pad your pockets. Over half a million dollars in overtime last year.

Crazy BS time for Miami Beach to come in.
    Ok Dave.... whatever you say...

Unregistered

Not Dave

It’s usually the retired cop on Adventure Ave who writes this crap. You know, the father of a terrorist.

Unregistered

Omg

Your more interested in who writing what? The truth in black and white. Read the budget, it disgusting and abuse of our tax dollars for these extreme salaries. Defund the NBV police now.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast