Defund ECSO - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Defund ECSO

Unregistered
    Morgan tries to promote people so he has more personal foot washers. Because everyone else thinks he's an idiot and steers clear of him. He only interacts with his harem of a** kissers and everyone else is beneath him. He actually feels like he's Superior to everybody else. That includes the president of the United States who he believes he ranks up with. I'm sure there is a medical term for his mental state. He tries to speak as if he has experience but makes himself sound stupid. He defers to Haines for any mentoring as his guru if law enforcement. Yes takes advise from a corrupt, crooked, criminal who has been a fat little coward his whole career.

Unregistered
    I know the man and I’m telling you Morgan is delusional. He believes himself to be some sort of genius. He is incapable of showing humility and grace. What a tool he is. Haines is a fat liar and pretends to be smart but actually knows he is an idiot. Morgan truly believes he is a genius. Both are scum

Unregistered
    Make Pinney the PIO since the job involves standing there looking stupid and talking about things you had no part in is what Pinney is all about. Small investment in training him to shave his neck and let him film from the boat with fishing tips and since his wife is unable to ever shut her mouth she can be part of it too we could save enough money per year in salary to send Q for surgery to get a spine and Ross to get a brain. On the other hand since D Little is perfect let her handle the assignment. Yes perfectly incapable of making any proper legal decision

Unregistered
    Okay this is really funny! Never paid any attention to Pinney’s neck hair until this and that guy needs grooming and a brain

Unregistered
    Okay Chip what will you do with the dead wood and useless members of the “command staff”? What is your plan regarding narcotics and violent crime? What are you going to do about the huge volume of outstanding warrants? This system of report takers; what do you think about that? What about the FTO program? Is it working or is it a hazing ritual? Lots of work out there Chip do you think the staff you have is passionate and filled with ideas and work ethic? You know they are horrible and are not part of any vision to move forward so start doing something about it before Alexander surprises you

Unregistered
    The real question is will he not do anything to EH, SA or MY

Unregistered
    Why just those three fools? Ross is toxic cancer. Jackson is a nothing empty pay check thief. Q is one of the biggest disappointments here ever and does NOTHING there has been more embarrassment and turmoil around Pinney than anyone can stand. Hobbs is a fat clown and is another waste of a pay check.

Unregistered
    give it some time

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    give it some time
    Usually I would say that we have given it enough time but there have been some changes in the last few months so maybe it is getting better

Unregistered
    that's what I was thinking to

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast