Defund ECSO
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Defund ECSO

Unregistered

Defund ECSO

I am ready to jump on this bandwagon. Couple of low hanging fruits.

1 Fire out entire PIO social media staff. I haven't seen our PIO do one press conference and she makes 80K a year. Has she ever showed up at a crime-scene? Does she even come to work?

2. Demote her Major and send him to patrol. He might need to go back through FTO since he hasn't made an arrest in more than a decade.

3. Get rid of useless command staff i.e. TY, DT.

4. Get rid of former car 2. He spends his days trolling this site and laughing how his pay has stayed the same even now he does nothing.

Unregistered
    I'll jump on it with you. There are so many ways to cut excess spending g here without hampering the road deputies and cutting what they need. Like stop promoting the whole department to Sargent! There are way more chiefs than indians. They virtually have to make up new ranks to promote people to to get them higher. We created a position in order to bring on CS at a six figure a few years back. Of course, not an issue now that the round car 3 is busy trying to figure out who we all are! Defund the NONSENSE!

Unregistered
    Might as well defund the agency. under Eric's policies criminals get away with everything already. All we have become is a reactive agency not a proactive one anymore. The only proactivity here is them going after deputy's that they don't like and trying to ruin them Like the snakes they are. When they retire no one will remember them as good cops or miss them. Moron, Haines, Mindyme Alday, Forte and few others. I'd say Hobbs but he hasn't tried to screw anyone over besides the tax paying citizens who's money goes to him for literally doing nothing. Nothing besides being Morons Morgan's court jester and personal flatulent sniffer. All these high paying positions that aren't needed he promotes people so they will act like they admire him. Because nobody else does nor does anyone respect him. What a joke this place is. What a joke of a sheriff we have. There you go young man I didn't have to sign a contract to be brutally honest that's ones for free stupid.

Unregistered
    Is the PIO really making that much? WTH! For what? Does she even come to work? Wasn't she some loser from TV3? What did she do watch COPS once and the Moron hired her? Good grief I need a drink!

Unregistered
    She's hot! That is pretty much her attribute! Apparently being hot can get you one hell of a salary. So much for the glass ceiling huh ladies? She's not out dealing with junkies. Not dealing with dirty a$$ suspects. Not getting lied to by everyone. Not trying to make a case that will stand up in court. Not sweating. Not watching hands to make sure some jackwagon doesn't pull a weapon on her. No, just hanging around and looking good and making the brass feel good about themselves. That's taxpayer money well spent.

Unregistered
    Defund Pinney. Why do we pay him Sgt salary for ECSO to be a part time job so he can play boat captain. Maybe if he shaved his neck and dressed like a supervisor instead of a wanna be narc he would be tolerable

Unregistered
    The moderator is deleting posts again that do not violate the terms of service but hurt her little feelings.

Hi Sweetie-It’s Saturday and you’re off today, are you putting the time spent moderating the board on your timesheet? Gotcha betch.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The moderator is deleting posts again that do not violate the terms of service but hurt her little feelings.

Hi Sweetie-It’s Saturday and you’re off today, are you putting the time spent moderating the board on your timesheet? Gotcha betch.
    In all fairness it looks like the mod is only taking down stuff that us borderline inappropriate. All that stuff about a certain PIO and who is doing what and all that. That's not necessary! Yeah, she's a good looking gal but we dont need to speculate on her prowess. That's not appropriate.

Unregistered
    $80,000 is too much for the PIO. If CS is going to keep all of the Admin that is currently here, he needs to divide her duties amongst them and let the admin handle whatever workload she has. What’s Hobbs doing? Let him be the PIO for all of the money he is making. Hell make Haines the PIO so he can earn his money that he didn’t lose

Unregistered
    We just have to learn to be more responsible with our money. There could be something to be learned from PPD and SRSO. They both have a sworn officer working as the PIO. They are on TV and radio constantly. We have a darn hollywood production crew with overpaid civilians that dont really dont seem to do a lot. The officers from other agencies can speak with a certain amount of authority on issues since they have dealt with them first hand in their time. Once upon a time AH did more than he does now. It's always CS in front of the camera anyhow. That is when DM isn't camera whoring!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast