Tom Vokaty Vs Chris Rios

Unregistered

Tom Vokaty Vs Chris Rios

Many moons back Mr. Big Mouth Tight Pants/shirt challenge Chris Rios to a fight over a Piece of A** that Tommy boy thought it belong to him exclusively.

My Man Chris Rios Did not Back up and it went down like this, Let’s go outside and so I can KICK your Ass tuff guy.

Circa 2000’s at Miami Dade Court House, Tight Pants Tommy was shocked and stutter by Rios accepting the challenge.

Tommy every One knew about the incident and you were labeled a Pus*y from That point on.

Loserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Mariconsonnnnnnnnnnnnn!

You Racist F**k FTO

Always screaming at Rookies in Public.

I am happy to know you still doing POLICE work at your age idiot.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Many moons back Mr. Big Mouth Tight Pants/shirt challenge Chris Rios to a fight over a Piece of A** that Tommy boy thought it belong to him exclusively.

My Man Chris Rios Did not Back up and it went down like this, Let’s go outside and so I can KICK your Ass tuff guy.

Circa 2000’s at Miami Dade Court House, Tight Pants Tommy was shocked and stutter by Rios accepting the challenge.

Tommy every One knew about the incident and you were labeled a Pus*y from That point on.

Loserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Mariconsonnnnnnnnnnnnn!

You Racist F**k FTO

Always screaming at Rookies in Public.

I am happy to know you still doing POLICE work at your age idiot.
    Tom and I went to the academy together BLE 102. He was hard to put up with then and over the years never really changed. He had, the so called rabbi, on staff that looked out for him and stop many of azz kicking, in the dust bowl or being fired for the way he treated and acted towards the public for a time and some he worked with. Honestly we all have people here, that for reasons of their own, don't get along with another. Tom and the Ron (the Lube Lab) are the same. If you were dumb enough to take it to the dustbowl and win. They both ran to then I.S./I.A. Plus, neither never hesitated, to drop a dime on a officer if it made them look good or get out from under the eye of again I.S./I.A.

Unregistered
    Tom and I went to the academy together BLE 102. He was hard to put up with then and over the years never really changed. He had, the so called rabbi, on staff that looked out for him and stop many of azz kicking, in the dust bowl or being fired for the way he treated and acted towards the public for a time and some he worked with. Honestly we all have people here, that for reasons of their own, don't get along with another. Tom and the Ron (the Lube Lab) are the same. If you were dumb enough to take it to the dustbowl and win. They both ran to then I.S./I.A. Plus, neither never hesitated, to drop a dime on a officer if it made them look good or get out from under the eye of again I.S./I.A.
    Lmao BLE 102? That means you were hired around 1984-85 ish...I was BLE 117 with MDPD at MDCC north in 1987...lol..time flies

Unregistered
    Lmao BLE 102? That means you were hired around 1984-85 ish...I was BLE 117 with MDPD at MDCC north in 1987...lol..time flies
    Yes, I'm old, fat belly and all. Oh, plus going bald Time does fly, you look back and say oh sh!t. I was what for 30+. At first I did miss the place and some that I've worked with. Seeing how L.E. is changing, for the better? (I'll let you judge that part) The mind-set of us from the mid 80's wouldn't survive this. It was a whole different style of policing then. Not saying it was better.

Unregistered
    A gay piece of ass we talking about right since Rios is a fag

Unregistered
    Submarine airborne oohrah!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    So the piece of ass was attached to a ****